Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Burnley FC - Score Predictor

BHA v Burnley FC - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BHA (7th) welcome Burnley (12th) back to The Amex on Saturday.

The Seagulls could finally fly into the top 6 if we win & Middlesbrough draw or lose.
Burnley are not out of the frame either. Victory could send them to 8th.

Who can forget last seasons debacle when 9 men Albion almost snatched a draw! We have only played The Clarets 24 times in all competitions with 8 games won, 7 drawn & 9 defeats.

The Seagulls can achieve a rare double if we win on Saturday. That 3-1 victory in September will do very nicely.

However, our record at home is not very good against them - no wins in 4 outings & you have to go back to April 1996 for our last home win.

Our home form is mediocre of late (15th) in the last 6 games averaging 1.50 points, whilst Burnley's away record is solid (9th) & 1.33 points. Of course they have Charlie Austin 21 goals & we have CMS 11 goals.

Well played to the magnificent 5 who correctly predicted the 2-0 win at Cardiff!

The revised table is:

Score Board:

7 points

Oz Mike, stupendor

6 Points

cd_501, DBL,

5 Points

BHA96, Conkers, MJsGhost, paul pring, Taybha, Thunder Bolt, tigertim68, u'vebeenamexed

4 Points

Blackadder, chucky1973, fozzie's headband, Geriatric Seagull, HawkTheSeagull, nomoremithras4me, Seagull kimchi, Silk, Stoneham Park, The Brighton Bear, The JasperCo, The Orange Seagull, Whim

3 points:

*Gullsworth*, Beach Hut, Bognor Bystander, cowburn86, Craig4004, del strangefish, Dougal, Dumseagull, hans kraay fan club, Horton's halftime iceberg, Hyperion, jgmcdee, Lethargic, mickygp, Monsieur Le Plonk, Nathan, Nigella's Cream Pie, Postman Pat, Preston Park, RM-Taylor, Shirty, Simster, spongy, sussex seagull, The Major, Tom Hark, Trufflehound, Zebedee

2 points:

albion534, Albion Edd, Barn Door Billy, BensGrandad, BHA Swiftly, BHAWise, Boroseagull, brighton_b0y, clippedgull, Coxovi, Cypriot Seagull, DTES, Dublin seagull, Goldstone Rapper, half time scores, hampden park, Jimmy Come Lately, LukeOwen, matthew, Mellor 3 Ward 4, Mustafa Kemal, Norman Baker suck my lozenge, pauli cee, rcf0712, sant andreu, seagulls99, Shy Talk, Steve Foster, Stuart Munday, superbez, SWINDON SEAGULL, Trelford Mills Guide Dog, tinycowboy,
Wigman

The following are all on one point:

7:18, Albion4Ev3R, ALBION28, Albion_Dave, albionite, Ali_rrr, am the one, Badger, BASINGSTOKESEAGULL, Bean, bhafc99, Bigbelly, BillPotter, Blue Valkyrie, Bognor Seagull, brieref, brighton7, BrightonGuy, brightonmark 1234, brighton terra, BUTTERBALL, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, cliveh27, Cragglez, dadams2k11, dandanthebrightonfan, darters74, Davemania, dingodan, Dirty Dave, downham seagull, Eastleigh Northstander, eastterracemike, Eddie Bee, eddbur, father_and_son, finlaych, GingerBeerMan, glasfryn, Goalkuiper, Godstar, goldstone, Goodfella, granny weatherwax, Greyrun, HastingsSeagull, Henfieldsteve, highway61, Hugo Rune, IndianaPaul, jameswestport, jamesy's, Jesus Gul, Jimmy Skaville, Johnnyboy, Jonesy, kevtherev, Lady Gull, LamieRobertson, LAMBRETTA MAN, Larry, LarryLawson, Leigull, Lifelong Supporter, little al, lizard, MaggieT83, maltaseagull, Marmaduke, Mellotron, misterspatch, mitch, Moone, Mo Gosfield, Mutts Nuts, NEASTGULL, Newman-seagulls, NickBHAFC18, nick c, nipponseagull, Nuts, nutty71, Oscar, Paris, perseus, pishhead, pishrat, Plastic-Fantastic, Pogue Mahone, portslade seagull, Poyetry In Motion, pwlr1966, Return of the Rev, Ringmer Seagull, rocker959, SeagullSongs, Seagull Steve, Sergei's Celebration, S'hampton Seagull, Shatner's Bassoon, Shropshire Seagull, Shuggle, Stoo 82, sully, superseagulls12, The Antikythera Mechanism, The Complete Badger, The Modfather, Tim Over Whelmed, Titus, Tomo1794, tweenster, Waino696969, Wally Gould, Wally back, waterhouse, Waynflete, Weretheweststand, Woodchip,

Statto Corner:

Top 3 Score Predictor Games:

Sheff W H - 216 Scores
Crystal Palace A - 205 Scores
Swindon (League Cup) A - 201 Scores

Lowest Score Predictor Game:

Birmingham A - 118 Scores

Highest Number of Correct Scores Predicted:

Millwall A 34
Bristol C H 32
Huddersfield A 30

As ever use your head.......... You decide!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
2-1 Brighton, but I prey on hands and knees that we manage to keep 11 on the pitch, we owe them for last season.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
3-1 ... getting too tense now, after the last 3 games we really need to be putting teams like this away at home. They really are no better than mediocre but this league allows mediocre teams to be sniffing around the play offs.

Note: Trippier said the other day they could make the play offs so it sounds like they might come to play which will help

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
3-1 to the Albion :albion2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
2-0. Calm, collected, professional win.

Goals from Ulloa and Vicente.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'm going to stick my neck out on this one and go "Other", the beauty of which is that it covers an almost infinite series of results. A 4-3 win would be very entertaining, but not really our kind of score.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
6-1 to the good guys.

:clap:

I'm going to stick my neck out on this one and go "Other", the beauty of which is that it covers an almost infinite series of results. A 4-3 win would be very entertaining, but not really our kind of score.

Doesn't quite work like that!

You only get the point if you still correctly predict the right score. Will put you down for 4-3.
If you want to change your mind let me know.

Who knows, this might be the game after 76 matches that we concede first & win?
If it is 4-3, maybe twice or three times in one match!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
With a tidal wave of optimism sweeping over me after Tuesday, this IS going to be the game where we hammer someone, and Burnley currently joint second highest away goals conceeded in the division, so 5-1 to the good guys.

Ulloa 3, Dagger 1, Spanish Dave 1 (pen)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here