Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Bristol City ** - Score Predictor - 5th SEASON !!

BHA v Bristol City - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whoscored.com thoughts:

Match Facts

Brighton have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 9 matches against Bristol City in all competitions.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 11 of Brighton's last 12 home games in Championship.
Brighton have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches against Bristol City in all competitions.
Brighton are undefeated in their last 12 matches in Championship.

Prediction

Brighton won their first game in four at the weekend but are still unbeaten.
Albion's remarkable form sees them four points clear at the top of the table and this should be another home win.
Bristol City beat Nottingham Forest to climb out of the relegation zone last time out.
City have five of their ten points on the road so far this season.

Prediction: Brighton 2 0 Bristol City

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I am hoping to get onto the leaderboard for once so I am going for my usual 2-0 to the good guys. I reckon this score will come good at least 5 times this year, starting tomorrow.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Normally negative on this. But I think the win at Leeds will give the guys a huge lift going into tomorrow's game. Not that they needed one but after 3 draws a win was welcome and the nature of it will raise spirits to another level. I'm going 4-1.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm sticking with the same prediction that I've been making from the Forest match onwards, which I predicted we'd lose.

If anyone is sad enough to spend time checking, they will see I do not appear anywhere on the prediction leader board; not one single result have I called right.

I'm not asking for praise or thanks, but I do think my contribution to the Albion's excellent start to the season deserves just a little recognition!

I haven't got one right yet this season either. I normally get 5 or 6 right per season, so I'm going to have to pull my socks up.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
We are long overdue to give someone a proper tonking, so I am saying like a few others, 3-0 to us��
I think Zamora will score, March and Baldock.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
I think we all need to calm down a bit. It's still mid October. I'd be saying the same if it were January! We have not won a game by more than one goal yet and in the games we have won we got the rub of the green. There's a few games we drew which we should have won but that's not down to luck. That was down to our short fallings.
Put the Champagne bottles away! Bristol City are tough cookies who are now finding form. This is the perfect game for them to make a statement and the statement is 'Bristol City are back'.
OK my formal prediction they will beat us 3 nil might be a tad pessimistic. It's too late to change the prediction so officially Bristol will win 3-0 though, I'm inclined on reflection to think they might win 3-1 now.
Er that's it. Have a nice day.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
1-1

Tough game tonight against at team coming of a win, playing better than there league position suggests.
I think they also won at Boro ?
It will be interesting to see how we deal with a 3-5-2

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here