[Albion] ** BHA v Arsenal ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Arsenal (lockdown score predictor)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
I might as well keep my total at nil.
I can't understand it, every game I predict a win.... what am I doing wrong?

We are staying up ..... apparently !

Relegation Odds:

FDC6FBF5-7B86-4E00-AE56-47F20581C18E.jpeg Odds:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Will the fact that Arse will have already played 1 competitive game work in their favour (match fitness) or ours (they'll be knackered)???

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Will it be an advantage to the Gooners to have already played a proper match [not friendly] against Citeh on Weds evening?

On the one hand I'm thinking they'll all be one game up on us for match fitness ++ but on the other hand, might they be feeling a tad tired / less fresh and might also have picked up injuries / niggles --
How do you see it +/- ?

Will it be an advantage to the Gooners to have already played a proper match [not friendly] against Citeh on Weds evening?

On the one hand I'm thinking they'll all be one game up on us for match fitness ++ but on the other hand, might they be feeling a tad tired / less fresh and might also have picked up injuries / niggles --
How do you see it +/- ?

Am hoping it will be a really hard match tonight - say a draw to tire the Arsenal players but to keep them in the game till the end

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports