*** BHA v Arsenal *** - FA Cup Score Predictor

BHA v Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I googled the game to find out which channel it's on (BT Sport if you're interested) and came up with this gem of a preview paragraph from The Telegraph...

"Brighton have one of the country’s finest new stadiums, built in close consultation with supporters and catering for their needs rather than worrying about the sight-lines for any potential One Direction concert that might come their way. With a brand new training ground too, and several recent near misses in the play-offs, it seems as though there’s a Premier League team waiting to happen here, and yet they’re embroiled in a Championship relegation battle and have recently changed manager from Sami Hyypia to Chris Hughton. Arsenal have one of the country’s finest new stadiums, offering three Coldplay concerts a week and built in close consultation with corporate clients who munch sandwiches until deep into the second half and then leave early to beat the rush for the tube. With a state of the art training ground and revered manager, it seems as though there should be a Premier League winning team waiting to happen here. Alas, the holders of the FA Cup are unlikely to better that achievement this season, despite Alexis Sanchez’s persistent wonderfulness."

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Am backing all the following combinations....0-3...1-3....0-4...1-4...0-5...1-5.
Hope I'm proved wrong.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Hard fought game but 1 - 2 for me, Arsenal will have the edge even though it is a cup final for us...............just like last week Mr McCarthy.

Jim Bob

Dec 6, 2014
1-0 Albion it could just happen. Full house at the Amex under the lights millions watching on the box, Wenger squirming on the touchline.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I just realised that it's the Australian Day long weekend, no work on Monday, so I can stay up late to watch the game and p*** the rest of the family off with my shouting at the 55" HD LED smart WiFi TV.

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
I just realised that it's the Australian Day long weekend, no work on Monday, so I can stay up late to watch the game and p*** the rest of the family off with my shouting at the 55" HD LED smart WiFi TV.

Tony Bloom must have had a word with BT. After all he is almost half Ozzie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here