Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA Ticket Allocation

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We got about 30,000 tickets... Bristol City got more than 33,000... why?...

We sold 15,000 in the fist day of sales...

They sold about 10,000...

Admittedly, Bristol had the good sense to allow season ticket holders, etc. priority... we fcuked up and went for a free-for-all approach, allowing the butterflies to nip in before the true fans...

But my main point is that our board should have fought for an equal allocation of tickets... we could easily sell half of the Millenium Stadium's capacity...

If we sell out our original allocation, let's go back to the powers that be and ask for more... can only help the case for Falmer methinks...

Percy Parrot (bcfc)

May 22, 2004
London
not too sure

I'm not too sure why we got 3000 more to be honest.

I have a feeling that it's the way they split the tickets if both will sell out as West Ham/Palace seem to have similar split.

and I guess if they had to choose one club to have more it would make sense to give more to us because although in size very similar- we are closer and they know we can sell them as we took 40,000 there for the LDV last season.

To be honest I would rather have the North Stand even if fewer seats because that massive 2nd tier behind the goal is far better than the triple tiered bit- far better to see the rest of the crowd and make an atmosphere I think.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Exactly... Palarse and the Hammers have the same... and both more than us / about the same as Bristol City... why don't we go back to the MS management and ask for the rest... let's face it, they aren't going to sell them to anyone else!...

Our board need to show some confidence in our fan base, and make sure Prescott KNOWS we are a big club... Falmer MUST happen... the more pressure on 2 Jags, the better...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here