[Albion] BHA teams playing in 3rd kit this weekend

BHA Playing in 3rd kit (Yellow & Blue)

• I'm colour blind and/or I sit on fences

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
OK Im no fan whatsoever of womens football a complete bore but they and the Men are playing in the 3rd kit this weekend in support of Ukraine. We have already done this. I do not want this to become a knee jerky thing we do every week bringing politics to the game. WE PLAY IN BLUE AND WHITE. Do you agree?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Clubs only need 2 kits, home and away

3rd is just marketing and bullshit

FWLIW our 3rd kit is our away kit . . . IMO . .. . The (slightly camp) celeste is a tv special ( I do love the colour though . . .on a bicycle made in MIlan )

Y&B is the perfect nod to Ukraine, so why not, its our choice as home team.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Strange opening statement regrading the woman’s team. No problems from me with playing on the 3rd kit. When one considers what it represents and the struggle of Ukraine, the thread is really pretty irrelevant!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
OK Im no fan whatsoever of womens football a complete bore but they and the Men are playing in the 3rd kit this weekend in support of Ukraine. We have already done this. I do not want this to become a knee jerky thing we do every week bringing politics to the game. WE PLAY IN BLUE AND WHITE. Do you agree?

Where is Dr.No when you need him?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018

Out of interest what do you hate more, the Womens game or our third kit in a home match?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
No. This war is bigger than the Albion, bigger than sport. This needs to be at the forefront of everybody's minds. Nurseries, maternity wards, schools are being bombed. Innocent civilians are being murdered in Ukraine as I type this.

A bit more ****ing important than what colour shirt a football team wears.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
No. This war is bigger than the Albion, bigger than sport. This needs to be at the forefront of everybody's minds. Nurseries, maternity wards, schools are being bombed. Innocent civilians are being murdered in Ukraine as I type this.

A bit more ****ing important than what colour shirt a football team wears.
There are other ways the club and fans can shown its support but the identity of the club is blue and white and always has been. By all means create a special edition with the flags on for example but I believe we should've retained blue and white; wearing the 3rd kit deliberately (once) was enough. We could wear it away from home but certainly not at home. This war could go on for years. You don't have to agree with me hence the poll.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Out of interest what do you hate more, the Womens game or our third kit in a home match?
I never said I hate women's football just have no interest in it as i find it very boring like watching paint dry. I do not hate the clubs 3rd kit, not my choice of design personally but we've had far worse in past (e.g. the pink and white odd looking kit) its more about keeping the tradition of the club and wearing blue and white. Incidentally I would prefer if the officials always wore black but I cant see that in the PL again as a norm.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
OK Im no fan whatsoever of womens football a complete bore

Love it when men who have in all likelihood played nothing more than park football in their lives slag off women's professional football (that's my personal experience of men who slate women's football,anyway)

... to answer the question: no, if it means the situation is acknowledged/discussed around the world (the world will be watching- we're playing Liverpool) then why not.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s a football shirt. Get over it. There’s more important things to worry about.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here