Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bha Supporters 0 - 11 Lecternstein

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
And a few from the byf on the other team?

The NSC lot were saving themselves for the improtant game later on against Rivals, which we won about 8-0. :jester:

RichieC

Mar 22, 2004
Shot The Palace Scum! said:
The game was played last night and i see there were a few people from NSC playing.

Sorry but what a load of rubbish!!

Lecternstein Champions!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This wasn't are best performance of the season, and Lecternstein were a very good side but half the BHA side can't even control the ball, so most of the time we are really only playing with 5 v 11

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Haha. And I was the hapless goalkeeper. It was more like shooting practice sometimes, the way that they were just getting time and space around the box to do what they wanted with it. I enjoyed it more in the 2nd half when we were already doomed and it was far more amusing, even if I did get a ball full in the face and a bit of a stamp on the ankle.

Lecternstein were easily the most skillful team we've played all season though, no doubt about that. Congrats on the championship, and best of luck next season... =)

RichieC

Mar 22, 2004
Razi said:
Haha. And I was the hapless goalkeeper. It was more like shooting practice sometimes, the way that they were just getting time and space around the box to do what they wanted with it. I enjoyed it more in the 2nd half when we were already doomed and it was far more amusing, even if I did get a ball full in the face and a bit of a stamp on the ankle.

Lecternstein were easily the most skillful team we've played all season though, no doubt about that. Congrats on the championship, and best of luck next season... =)

Razi don't blame yourslf I don't think anybody had a good game, it doesn't help when the whole back four are a complete waste of space when it comes to football but your right about Lecternstein, most of their players moved the ball so quickly that it was hard to close ppl down.

Anyways bring on Kingston Boardway....

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Cheers lads i thoroughly enjoyed the run out even if we did win 11-0 it doesnt really make sense that 11 players can lose a game by that margin. Anyway i hope you improve in time for next season and best wishes.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
fatboy said:
And a few from the byf on the other team?

The NSC lot were saving themselves for the improtant game later on against Rivals, which we won about 8-0. :jester:

7-0 I think your find (Not that I normally bother keeping track of scores!). We have never played as a 11 a side team before! It didn't show though did it? :lolol:

minton magic

Jul 15, 2003
Sussex
Do you have a game this weekend? If yes, please can you PM me with the address of where you are playing as I would like to come and watch. Cheers!

minton magic

Jul 15, 2003
Sussex
Is there anyone from BHA Supporters Football Club on tonight who know where they are playing tomorrow morning. Please can you PM me with the address for the ground or rough directions. Many thanks.

minton magic

Jul 15, 2003
Sussex
Thanks Razi. Still can't get on the Yellowjersey.co.uk site to find out more information. Will drive around Worthing tomorrow morning until I find the match. Cheers.

minton magic

Jul 15, 2003
Sussex
Didn't find the match unfortunately, so when you get back from the game, please can someone post the result on here or PM with the score. Thanks a lot.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Heh, there's a good reason that you might not have been able to find it - we ended up at completely the wrong place. Our manager (who was absent) told us that it was the 'pitch with the pylon' which is just inside Sompting, and that's where 8 of us ended up. We were a little bemused to find that there was absolutely no-one else to be seen upon arrival.

Turns out that Highdown is just on the other side of Worthing on the A27, by a small hotel. We got there 15 minutes late, but won the game 3-2. It was 2-0 and fairly comfortable until our keeper (erm, that'd be me then) let one in a little too easily with 10 minutes to go, and then they scored barely 5 minutes later. A 90th minute winner, by NSC'er Oneboot, secured the win.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
minton magic said:
Didn't find the match unfortunately, so when you get back from the game, please can someone post the result on here or PM with the score. Thanks a lot.

Brighton Supporters won 3-2. Two goals by "One Boot" and one by "Pip".

minton magic

Jul 15, 2003
Sussex
Thanks for letting me know the score, and well done BHA Supporters!!!!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
after beating (thanks to the referee) BHA supporters 3-2 just before easter, the mighty Hove Lawns FC cemented a champions league spot (4th place) in the best game ever.
Coming from 3-0 down, we beat the filthiest team ever, Dorve Phlatseo, 6-4 at the waterlogged Waterhall

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Razi said:
Heh, there's a good reason that you might not have been able to find it - we ended up at completely the wrong place. Our manager (who was absent) told us that it was the 'pitch with the pylon' which is just inside Sompting, and that's where 8 of us ended up. We were a little bemused to find that there was absolutely no-one else to be seen upon arrival.

Turns out that Highdown is just on the other side of Worthing on the A27, by a small hotel. We got there 15 minutes late, but won the game 3-2. It was 2-0 and fairly comfortable until our keeper (erm, that'd be me then) let one in a little too easily with 10 minutes to go, and then they scored barely 5 minutes later. A 90th minute winner, by NSC'er Oneboot, secured the win.

Well played lad's.Sorry I couldn't be there today.

Good to see Glynn is back.

Mendoza,did you get the 3 goals required to over take me in the golden boot race? :D

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here