Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA Pubs In Brighton / Hove / Sussex

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
The Donkey in Elstead near Farnham,Surrey has or had a tribute to BHA in the gents bog. Odd I know but worth a look if in the area. Landlord Lee is a massive fan. Perhaps The Antikythera Mechanism knows this place as it's only a few miles from him!

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
The ROMANS in Southwick, is big on memorabilia, has 2 coaches going to the game and plays Btn songs through the video before matches, could also chip in with The STAG, in the old village, Portslade although it lets it self down with some Chelski stuff as well. Plenty of Btn Pisseads in there thow.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The Hollingbury, although I haven't been in there for a while. Plus of course the PPT of blessed memory. Not much sign in the modern gastropub that's taken its place.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
The Donkey in Elstead near Farnham,Surrey has or had a tribute to BHA in the gents bog. Odd I know but worth a look if in the area. Landlord Lee is a massive fan. Perhaps The Antikythera Mechanism knows this place as it's only a few miles from him!

I grew up in Farnham and never once went to the Donkey, always one of those places you would have to drive to and it was a bitch of turn (left) from the pubs drive onto the road.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Went to The Gunners pub in Finsbury Park this summer, no particular fondness for Arsenal myself but the stuff they had in there was superb - shame we haven't got a pub like that.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
With hundreds of pubs in the region, there doesn't seem to be many Albion related pubs. You go to other cities to watch away games, and there's always pubs decked in the local teams memorabilia and colours.

There's a few pubs that welcome Brighton fans with open arms, but very few that have Albion memorabilia as part of the decor. I can think of the Lord Nelson, Hikers Rest, Preston Park Station and Cobden Arms in Brighton. Surely there must be more? Maybe some will think of doing something now the number of season ticket holders has jumped from 5k, to 20+k in the last couple of seasons?

I remember traveling to Israel in the mid eighties only to stumble across a boozer smack in the middle of Jerusalem covered from deck to ceiling in bha memorabilia.
shame the owner weren't about as it was obvious he was a brighton fanatic.. I could only speak to his monkeys who presented themselves as 2 beautiful Australian birds. I didn't leave in a hurry.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Still has popped in last Friday.I only live a mile and a half up the road.

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
I remember traveling to Israel in the mid eighties only to stumble across a boozer smack in the middle of Jerusalem covered from deck to ceiling in bha memorabilia.
shame the owner weren't about as it was obvious he was a brighton fanatic.. I could only speak to his monkeys who presented themselves as 2 beautiful Australian birds. I didn't leave in a hurry.
I went to an Irish pub in Tel Aviv that had a Brighton scarf on the ceiling, had been brought in by a fan though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here