Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA promoted/QPR relegated - Bobby Z switch here only down to wages? Discuss

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
CMS can be unloaded, making BZ/Ujjoa vie for the no.1 striker role, with Barnes warming the bench...

BZ's on a fair whack at QPR I should imagine, but we might be able to afford him, as he's not a spring chicken anymore, and might compromise ???

He's in the Ujjoa mould, as in a complete, around the box player...

Come on TB, make it happen :thumbsup:

As the old saying goes, never go back

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I loved BZ when he was with us but his style of play would not complement or supplement the contribution that Ulloa gives us. I think that to do this if we sign somebody it needs to be a ' fox in the box' goal poacher type rather than another hold up player. So the answer to BZ is thanks for what you did but no thanks for the future, unless a Prem club came in with a silly offer for Ulloa..

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
CMS can be unloaded, making BZ/Ujjoa vie for the no.1 striker role, with Barnes warming the bench...

BZ's on a fair whack at QPR I should imagine, but we might be able to afford him, as he's not a spring chicken anymore, and might compromise ???

He's in the Ujjoa mould, as in a complete, around the box player...

Come on TB, make it happen :thumbsup:

In the Prem...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Genually laughing out loud.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It's got to the stage where I genuinely don't want him to come back here. He's not what he used to be and would probably only tarnish the memories we have of him. We've got Leo now and hopefully will get another striker to complement him in the summer. It's time to move on.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
BZ now is not the same as the BZ we knew - now more a target man/provider. Has clearly deliberately moved in this direction, guided by his managers.

This would work well with Ulloa, and/or could put CMS back on the map, big time.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
No. Let's remember Zamora as he was at his absolute peak. Never go back.

what, a couple of years ago for Fulham in Europa League?

im not sure if it would be worth it for Championship, but in the Premiership we'd do alot worse for his experience alone. he's never been a prolific goal scorer after us, but his all round game is very good, which is why every manager he's worked under put him back into the first team as soon as he comes back from injury, even Jol iirc who'd he fell out with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here