Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHA Podcasts

Apr 9, 2020
London
Fair enough, but I am curious to get feedback as to why “not for much longer”. Am always keen to hear feedback on here.

(We have had some good guests on the show such as Barber, Kuipers, Gordon Smith, Kieran and Kevin from Price of Footy (separate episodes), Tim Vickery, The Anfield Wrap guys (Neil Atkinson in particular is excellent) and Nobby Horton just this week with lots of profile guests (ex-players etc) planned. We are by our own admission very much amateurs with modest resources doing this as a hobby but hoping to bring some interest to some!.)

(Also had Nick Szczepanik, Spencer Vignes and football author Bill Hern on.)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Fair enough, but I am curious to get feedback as to why “not for much longer”. Am always keen to hear feedback on here.

(We have had some good guests on the show such as Barber, Kuipers, Gordon Smith, Kieran and Kevin from Price of Footy (separate episodes), Tim Vickery, The Anfield Wrap guys (Neil Atkinson in particular is excellent) and Nobby Horton just this week with lots of profile guests (ex-players etc) planned. We are by our own admission very much amateurs with modest resources doing this as a hobby but hoping to bring some interest to some!.)

I'd echo the comments of AZGull, Sound quality is behind the others that i've listened to. I'll be honest as I haven't listened to too many episodes of yours but whilst it was good to get Nobby on, he'd already been on Football, the Albion and me so there was a lot of duplication. I only listen to one podcast a day for an hour each time so I can be a bit picky.

Mikey_JB

Jul 24, 2007
Haywards Heath
Just a note to praise the Together BHA podcast - I am a bit of a Statto and have recently been introduced to it. I had never listened to a podcast before three weeks ago, but I'm loving their work!!

Apr 9, 2020
London
I'd echo the comments of AZGull, Sound quality is behind the others that i've listened to. I'll be honest as I haven't listened to too many episodes of yours but whilst it was good to get Nobby on, he'd already been on Football, the Albion and me so there was a lot of duplication. I only listen to one podcast a day for an hour each time so I can be a bit picky.

Cheers for reply and fair play. Sound certainly is an issue. W planning on improvements when possible.

Also we’ve not only got faces for radio but also voices for silent cinema!!! :down:

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Football, The Albion and Me and The Albion Roar and usually enjoy both. I didn't know of Brighton Rock Podcast and Albion Unlimited and see that some of these are new to others, so thanks to the OP for starting this thread!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Cheers for reply and fair play. Sound certainly is an issue. W planning on improvements when possible.

Also we’ve not only got faces for radio but also voices for silent cinema!!! :down:

Well if you're going to venture into silent films don't forget to speed them up just a little for that traditional effect.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A big thumbs up to the Albion Roar for giving the platform to Harty to bravely discuss his recent trials and tribulations. A very important and valuable discussion at such a turbulent time and well recommended for anyone feeling they have issues with mental health.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Just had my first listen to Expected Gulls and it’s a keeper. Fantastic analysis of the Leeds game.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I listen to them all & like them all. They're talking about the Albion, what's not to like?

If I had to choose one though, it would be Albion Unlimited, mostly for Warren's insight.

p.s. As I understand it, Seagulls Social is a YouTube thing right? Good luck to them as I know one of the lads involved.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Hahaha thank you for the rave review OP. For what it's worth I'm English, just like you!

I only recently came across TogetherBHA and I've got to say I really enjoy it.

Don't find it to heavy on the stat's at all, 3 regular fellas with a good understanding talking about what just happened and other stuff going on.

Very good stuff, keep it up

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Allways listen to Albion Unlimited as its 'profesional' exept this week ( ladies special) !! tried listening to Seagulls Social ...With Anthony Knockeart......OMG how cringy....lasted about 20 mins while the 'kids' on the podcast kept telling AK that he was their favourtite while with thier mates on the school bus....How cringy...not for me,

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Seagulls Social is a good listen, they do get a bit “fanboy” when the likes of Knocky are on but I can hardly blame them.
Albion Unlimited is a good listen too, I love Warren’s analysis and punditry.
There’s another newish one I tried recently but it seems rather pointless, they lost me when the hosts AGREED that now we’ve signed Cucurella, March is surplus to requirements and we should try and flog him to a Championship team for £15m :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here