Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA in the theatre

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
We were having a chat over a few drinks yesterday and were all convinced that we had been to a theatrical event about BHA at the Komedia.

I thought it was brighton til I die, but it can't have been as that was part of the centenary celebrations at the Gardner Centre in 2001 and we definitely went to that and I still have the programme and ticket from that. And we saw the revival last year at the Theatre Royyal prior to the first Amex game.

So what did we see at the Komedia? We were all convincned that we had been to see something about BHA at the Komedia but no one couold agree what it was.

Any ideas?????????

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
wasn't there a christmas show set around Withdean?

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Definatly saw Brighton Til I die at the Komedia .I think it was at the end of our stint at Gillingham and just before Withdean or thereabouts. So , 1999 ish ?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I asked something similar a couple of years back, and someone kindly and reliably informed me that it was Blue and White Christmas. As I recall it had the guy from Emmerdale in it.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
blimey you're right - I do recall a rumour that Dick Knight was going to appear but didn't.

thanks -

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here