Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHA friendly ahead of PL re-start?

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
More obvious than that is that he isn’t in any of the gallery pics from training this week on the club website.
I do have a fairly good source that he has done his achilles. Obvious question is 'source?' but I can't say where I heard it but I'm pretty sure that it's true.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
So close to a final play the best XI we have to beat CAFC we dont wanna a bananna skin
I anticipate that all of our regular first teamers that haven’t been involved in the WC will start the Charlton game. A great opportunity to get competitive game time ahead of Boxing Day and hopefully will be more than enough to see us into the next round

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I do have a fairly good source that he has done his achilles. Obvious question is 'source?' but I can't say where I heard it but I'm pretty sure that it's true.
And that source needs to be extremely careful. There will only be a few people who know whether it is true or not and passing around medical info before it is in the public domain is very risky

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
And that source needs to be extremely careful. There will only be a few people who know whether it is true or not and passing around medical info before it is in the public domain is very risky
It wasn't a source from the medical world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here