Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHA friendly ahead of PL re-start?

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I see some teams such as Fulham V WHU are playing (today) friendlies ahead of the PL re-start and was wondering if we are, presumably all behind closed doors or whether we are going straight to CAFC? We have a large squad and not all our players have been keeping fit in the World Cup.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I see some teams such as Fulham V WHU are playing (today) friendlies ahead of the PL re-start and was wondering if we are, presumably all behind closed doors or whether we are going straight to CAFC? We have a large squad and not all our players have been keeping fit in the World Cup.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
So close to a final play the best XI we have to beat CAFC we dont wanna a bananna skin

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
Has anyone heard that Adam Webster is facing another spell out as has done his achilles or I am posting something that we already know about?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think he meant are we playing a friendly against a proper team? 😂
What? One that hasn't recently beaten us in the EPL? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has anyone heard that Adam Webster is facing another spell out as has done his achilles or I am posting something that we already know about?
News to me :confused:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Suspiciously missing from the Alexis good luck reel…,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here