Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bha d/s at culver tonight

Dec 29, 2011
Went along to have a quick watch - Solly March looking impressive throughout, great balance and touch.

JFC, Oatway and Toby linking well.

Hunt far to lightweight for my liking. Grant Smith (Keeper) looked very suspect, though was starting to do better when I left.

Charlton big and physical.

Why didn't Ince play, I heard he was good in a few other games?

Also do you think March is one for the future, the potential to be as good as Noone?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Went along to have a quick watch - Solly March looking impressive throughout, great balance and touch.

JFC, Oatway and Toby linking well.

Hunt far to lightweight for my liking. Grant Smith (Keeper) looked very suspect, though was starting to do better when I left.

Charlton big and physical.

Did you miss the extra time goal fest

DS: Albion 3 Charlton 2

3-2 FT

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Albion: (4-3-3) Smith (GK); Hunt, Jones (Ince 55), Dunk, Painter; Forster-Caskey, Dicker, Oatway; March, Agdestein, Barker (Dickenson 60). Subs not used: Richards, Battipiedi, Goodwin.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Christ - didn't realise Battipiedi is still here....

From his original spell, do you mean? He was released in the summer of 2011. Apparently we offered him a short-term DS deal last summer, but he did his cruciate ligament in a pre-season friendly at Dover and returned to Argentina for surgery. In February, once he was fit again, the club honoured the agreement and he signed until the end of the season.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
caskey best player on pitch,although their number 9 was useful

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Great to see the Battiman back! :)

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
caskey best player on pitch,although their number 9 was useful

Pigott was the no 9, thought Charlton wanted it more, fairly physical, never gave up, and Nathan was giving the ref a hard time on the penalty decisions. Great winning goal from Dickenson. I think he has a chance to do very well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here