Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHA Bucket Hat

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Where do you do hats? ???
In the privacy of my back garden, I will sometimes wear a baseball cap - ostensibly to shade my eyes from the sun when I have dragged the TV outside to watch The Ashes / Golf / Football. It is a 2014 Minnesota All Stars game baseball cap, the only one I own, or ever will (it came free with a Twins shirt I ordered online).

Do I wear it out ? No, not ever, not once. I am not an American, I am not a serial killer, I am over 50, and I don't want to walk around looking like Uncle Jesse from the Dukes of Hazzard.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
A 1999 original.

may still get a new one too…

Attachments

• 48452093-3E1B-4F94-8643-387B2401D3AB.jpeg
    48452093-3E1B-4F94-8643-387B2401D3AB.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 071C57E7-2942-4CFD-AF25-B4184039A48F.jpeg
    071C57E7-2942-4CFD-AF25-B4184039A48F.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 30

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I bought one with Albion 1901 on the top and wore it at Glastonbury. It got lots of admiration - @jackalbion spotted it from a distance.

It's a glorious hat.
Yep, seems everywhere I go people compliment the hat. If I wear it at school, loads of kids express their love for it. Housepoints galore!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
In the privacy of my back garden, I will sometimes wear a baseball cap - ostensibly to shade my eyes from the sun when I have dragged the TV outside to watch The Ashes / Golf / Football. It is a 2014 Minnesota All Stars game baseball cap, the only one I own, or ever will (it came free with a Twins shirt I ordered online).

Do I wear it out ? No, not ever, not once. I am not an American, I am not a serial killer, I am over 50, and I don't want to walk around looking like Uncle Jesse from the Dukes of Hazzard.

That "ostensibly" has only heightened the intrigue :lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Do you look like Uncle Jesse when he’s not wearing his red cap then? :smile: :wink:
I know I wouldn’t look like him if I wore one.

IMG_1205.jpeg

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Always love a Brighton bucket hat, but the club now only do tiny tots ones. Although I do have a small head, but not quite that small. Some corkers on show at Wembley, but I can't find them on the internet anywhere. I bought this for the semi final. But was not as pictured. It was super floppy with a large brim and I looked like a camp bee keeping Leeds fan and was rightly ridiculed out of it. I'd love one for the summer as I'm taking the family around Europe on trains and want to show off that I support a kick arse team.
1000004193.jpg
b

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ordered one.
Good memories of that era.

And of course the first Big Beach Boutique comes of age in just over an hour .

21 years ago. Was having such a good time in Brighton during that time. Carefree. BBB really captured that time.

Blimey, that’s gone by!!

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I had a white one 15 years ago and wore it to stay with my uncle and his kleptomaniac wife in Burgundy.
One night we had a row about how Elvis was rubbish (that was my line anyway) and the next morning my hat was gone. So had all the baby clothes we'd bought my daughter in Lille, that we thought were packed in our suitcases. (On our return we took my daughter at 3 months, to see her first Albion match as we won at Southend.)
A year later my mum went over to stay with her brother and promised to find my hat. The baby clothes were already passed on to my Aunt's newborn granddaughter, although my cousin was unaware of there origin.
In a drawer at my Uncles, my mum found a pile of turquoise towels, pillow cases, socks and a turquoise BHA bucket hat. It is the only thing my mum has ever stolen and by the time I got it back we had a turquoise away kit and it seemed both appropriate and unique as I wore once more.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I had a white one 15 years ago and wore it to stay with my uncle and kleptomaniac wife in Burgundy.
One night we had a row about how Elvis was rubbish (that was my line anyway) and the next morning my hat was gone. So had all the baby clothes we'd bought my daughter in Lille, that we thought were packed in our suitcases. (On our return we took my daughter at 3 months, to see her first Albion match as we won at Southend.
A year later my mum went over to stay with her brother and promised to find my hat. The baby clothes were already passed on to my Aunt's newborn granddaughter, although my cousin was unaware of there origin.
In a drawer at my Uncles, my mum found a pile of turquoise towels, pillow cases, socks and a turquoise BHA bucket hat. It is the only thing my mum has ever stolen and by the time I got it back we had a turquoise away kit and it seemed both appropriate and unique as I wore once more.
Sorry, who stole it? Your kleptomaniac wife, your Aunty, your uncle, or your mum?

There’s a lot of players in this 😂

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Add me to the frustrated possessors of XXL heads here. We really aren't catered to.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Add me to the frustrated possessors of XXL heads here. We really aren't catered to.
I have the same frustration but with a tiny peanut head.
Almost impossible to find hats that don’t make me look a bit special, as they rest on my ears 🤣

A tip though, us with melons at the extreme ends of the size spectrum do well in the sales. The stuff that doesn’t sell is usually small and Xtra large stuff.

I had a crackerjack hat haul the other week in the outdoors stores in their sales 👍

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Will be ordering on pay day. Thanks for the heads up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Do you look like Uncle Jesse when he’s not wearing his red cap then? :smile: :wink:
I know I wouldn’t look like him if I wore one.

View attachment 163460
I'm halfway there tbh. The whiskers are white (but the hair is still chestnut, weirdly). In fairness though, I haven't yet migrated to the denim dungarees just yet.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
This site has Nobo bobble hats. Prefer it if the bucket read Nobo too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here