Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA Blog for Shoot- Brighton transfer bonanza

Alright guys, here's my Shoot blog for this week which, as I'm sure you'll see, is concerned mainly with today's transfer news, along with considering the what ifs with regards to deadline day tomorrow. Give it a read and let us know what you think.

Brighton transfer bonanza - Latest News - Shoot

Would have had it up earlier but been very busy this evening. To give it some context, was written before Naylor revealed Bothroyd interest!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Cheers for that.Nice little write up.

1) Noone was ahead of Kaz in the pecking order( see minutes on pitch this season)

2) No fee has been agreed with Swansea as Orlandi is a free agent now.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
kll is just coming back from injury!

At the start of last season Noone was ahead of Kaz. Sorry but Gus prefers nooney and that's obvious.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
To be honest, I am sick of hearing what a great bloke he was off the pitch..............sorry!

This is for you grumpy

2gether.jpg

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
At the start of last season Noone was ahead of Kaz. Sorry but Gus prefers nooney and that's obvious.

Preferred. And tbh, if he preferred Nooney, why didn't he sell KLL instead? I'm gutted Nooney's gone, but if it's all part of "the plan", then I'm not going to grumble.

Cheers for that.Nice little write up.

1) Noone was ahead of Kaz in the pecking order( see minutes on pitch this season)

2) No fee has been agreed with Swansea as Orlandi is a free agent now.

Fair point on the first, he has played more, but had it been KLL or Buckley who had been offered the same money/deal from Cardiff, would we have entertained the bid. Personally I am not so sure we would have, but I have a feeling that in the future that is a bridge we may have to cross with regards to Buckley for sure!

As per my original post, the article was sent off around 4pm this afternoon, at which point he was still under contract! :thumbsup: Unfortunately due to being busy with other matters this evening I was unable to get the blog up earlier on here, hence why some of it may now be a little out of context!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here