Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHA 2 Palace 0

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The intelligent exception.

Your two ‘colleagues’ were buzzing all over NSC pre Restart.

In fairness a few Albion fans go 'missing' when things are going good (less bad)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One of whom bizarrely appears mainly in summer transfer windows, with hundreds of angry posts about TB/PB’s lack of spending. Have you spotted that one?

Yeah I never banked with them.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
As much as you'd think the answer is Wilfried Zaha, Gary Cahill stakes a far better case.
PS is this the right answer [MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION]?

That’s a pretty astute summation in my view. Cahill was a fantastic signing, whilst Zaha, for whatever reason, has had a pretty poor season by his standards. I’d give an honourable mention to Ayew, I don’t think anyone expected him to have the impact he did in vital games.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That’s a pretty astute summation in my view. Cahill was a fantastic signing, whilst Zaha, for whatever reason, has had a pretty poor season by his standards. I’d give an honourable mention to Ayew, I don’t think anyone expected him to have the impact he did in vital games.

Ayew has upped his game post Swansea. His game reminds me of Maupay’s, with a great work-rate and mobility for 90 minutes, a nuisance for defenders, an eye for goal.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
If anyone ever visits Villatalk, they are still very bitter that Maupay didn't go to them. They were even banging on about it yesterday,

Oh Villa fans were in pure delusion from the start of the season. They thought they were the new Man City, and were genuinely staggered that Maupay turned a big club like them down to sign for small club Brighton.

Au revoir Villa. Learn some humility on your way down.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I expect loads of threads ,along these lines, now you’ve managed to stay up again. Roll on next season.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
My season could still finish on a high two wins For ����seagulls & Palace ��lose last two and we finish above them.
And I haven’t had Drink for over 3 months�� ��but I’ll crack open the champs if it happened.������

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I expect loads of threads ,along these lines, now you’ve managed to stay up again. Roll on next season.

I expect you to buy Lellana, Welbeck and Deeney, not play any academy players, still not have a stand ("work due to start end 2018", "the money is ringfenced"), sack your new manager before Halloween and yet still somehow finish above us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I expect you to buy Lellana, Welbeck and Deeney, not play any academy players, still not have a stand ("work due to start end 2018", "the money is ringfenced"), sack your new manager before Halloween and yet still somehow finish above us.

Benteke will manage three goals and Zaha will sign a new improved contract having failed to free himself due to some Price Charming shenanigans and no club being willing to pay the reduced price of 30 million

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I expect you to still be posting complete shite on here and being a thoroughly sad individual. Plus disappearing for a few weeks at a time when Palace lose. Again.

It's a given!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Beyond choice of club, you and I see football similarly :thumbsup:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Benteke will manage three goals and Zaha will sign a new improved contract having failed to free himself due to some Price Charming shenanigans and no club being willing to pay the reduced price of 30 million

I suspect this is a typo but, if not, are you suggesting that Zahaha is motivated by something else other than loyalty? As a rejoinder to a previous post, he doesn't seem too happy this season.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Whilst the sentiment and timing are excellent, those are horrible spammy websites, and one of them is the Express. :sick:

One of whom bizarrely appears mainly in summer transfer windows, with hundreds of angry posts about TB/PB’s lack of spending. Have you spotted that one?

I think you may mean [MENTION=99]B.W.[/MENTION]

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I suspect this is a typo but, if not, are you suggesting that Zahaha is motivated by something else other than loyalty? As a rejoinder to a previous post, he doesn't seem too happy this season.

But they were all very excited on the Palace boards over his recent performance against Man Utd, Wilf-ully ignoring the ‘shop window’ aspect of that performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here