Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BG Golden

Leonardhead

Nov 2, 2012
This is what I love about NSC. It's not just about depressing ourselves reading rumours that never happen.
Congratulations BG & Mrs BG

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Ah, yes, I see your point. Well give her whatever it is she's supposed to be given in these circumstances.

I think that's BG's job tonight.

Jul 7, 2003
Many thanks for the good wishes from you all. To answer Edna I didnt buy her anything as we agreed many years ago when we first ran pubs there was little point as we had a joint account so
we buy what we want or need as the occassion arises or we would be buying our own present.

Waiting for Bens dad to drive us to Buonne Appertito in Burgess Hill, Mrs BG choice she was given the option of anywhere. May get to Spoons later:lol:

Congrats Brian and Ben's Grandma. Enjoy your meal at Buonne Appertito but I wouldn't recommend taking your good lady to the nearest put after. The Brewers is possibly one of the scariest pubs I have ever been into. The barmaid had more muscles and tattoos than most of the blokes.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Congrats Brian and Ben's Grandma. Enjoy your meal at Buonne Appertito but I wouldn't recommend taking your good lady to the nearest put after. The Brewers is possibly one of the scariest pubs I have ever been into. The barmaid had more muscles and tattoos than most of the blokes.

This. Far too many tattooed forearms, grunting and odd looks to be comfortable - and as for the Brewers, that's even worse :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here