Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting Opportunity

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Personally I reckon him staying at Shakhtar is the most likely outcome and him going to Chelsea is the least.

If you're outgoings total £50 as you've posted, if he goes to Liverpool you would profit £40, If he stays at Shakhtar you would break even and If he goes to Chelsea you would profit £40.

The original post described betting on him moving to Liverpool. Not as a gamble but '' excellent moneymaking opportunity. ''

Then as above you reckon the most likely outcome is that he will stay at Shakhtar. That would make betting on a Liverpool move an easy way to throw money away.

I never bet to make money. I only ever bet if I want to watch a match where the result is irrelevant to me and to make viewing more interesting. My brother is really heavy gambler and never has money but he could write 20 books and fill them with all his hard luck stories.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
The original post described betting on him moving to Liverpool. Not as a gamble but '' excellent moneymaking opportunity. ''

Then as above you reckon the most likely outcome is that he will stay at Shakhtar. That would make betting on a Liverpool move an easy way to throw money away.

I never bet to make money. I only ever bet if I want to watch a match where the result is irrelevant to me and to make viewing more interesting. My brother is really heavy gambler and never has money but he could write 20 books and fill them with all his hard luck stories.

Very much this. I guess it shows that we (the casual boredom betters as I like to refer to us) still get the buzz from it but it's more to make a game a bit more interesting. I will never bet more than £10 on a game and never more than once a week and am very lucky that I have never ended up doing more.

Since I started a new job and have been looking to move house I haven't bet at all. i think it's more about having a load else on my mind than a conscious decision though

NorthStandSteward

Jan 14, 2014
Eh?

I said it was an excellent moneymaking opportunity as the only two outcomes likely to materialise before February the 3rd are that he stays at Shakhtar (4/1) ot goes to Liverpool (2/1). As I predicted he stayed at Shakhtar and Skybet, who were offering the 4/1, paid out on the 2nd of February.

I made a very tidy profit, anybody else whe followed would of also made a profit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here