Betting Limits

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I just tried to place quite a large bet with Bet365 and it was refused as it was over the risk limit.

I have now placed a slightly smaller bet, but does anyone know if I am able to place another bet on the same event? Would they pay out on both if I have gone over the risk limit?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I just tried to place quite a large bet with Bet365 and it was refused as it was over the risk limit.

I have now placed a slightly smaller bet, but does anyone know if I am able to place another bet on the same event? Would they pay out on both if I have gone over the risk limit?

Place the rest of the bet elsewhere to be sure. If it wins and they refuse to pay out you'll be gutted.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Place the rest of the bet elsewhere to be sure. If it wins and they refuse to pay out you'll be gutted.

Only issue with that is bet is on winning margin and only about 4 bookies seems to offer odds on that.........and bet365 is the best price. With the amount I am staking, even a small drop in the the price can effect the return by a fair amount.

I really wish Beffair would offer odds on winning margin

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
spread your bets with other sites , the bookies hate paying out big time and a large bet could imply you have inside information.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Suggest you call them up (or email) and ask them. The Customer Services department at bet365.com are pretty good in my experience.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Bet365 are known as Bet£3.65 for nothing. They wont lay a decent size bet especially if you've won off them in the past or even had a shrewd bet with them that lost. It takes very little money to move prices with them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have you ever seen a skint bookie ? say no more.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Have you ever seen a skint bookie ? say no more.

Now,this is hearsay,but my grandad maintains that he was at Brighton Races one day ( either just before or just after the war),and after one race where the bookies took a caning he saw one of them,board,book and holdall legging it down the hill.

It's a long time since "The Captain" passed,so I cannot check with him.But it's a lovely image,eh?

And,oi,what's the bet??

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Not if there traders are any good, no. They would have put a restriction on that event I would imagine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports