Bets for tonight

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Capture.JPG

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
looking at the euro market esp the belgium cup tonight,morton doesnt happenoften,at goodwood today 7 favs went in

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I quite fancy Liverpool to win at Old Trafford tonight - 23/10.

I do have my doubts about how seriously Rodgers will take it though - after a good start to the league he may wish to focus on that and would consider a run in this cup a hindrance...

Saurez to score, SHIRLEY?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I quite fancy Liverpool to win at Old Trafford tonight - 23/10.

I do have my doubts about how seriously Rodgers will take it though - after a good start to the league he may wish to focus on that and would consider a run in this cup a hindrance...

Saurez to score, SHIRLEY?

Not a bad shout with Suarez available and united playing like a crock of shit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Man U
Swansea
Arsenal

12 odd (not my money of course) returns £100 pure profit

Also 5 voucher on 2-1 utd at 10s

Plus another 5 on Swans and Leeds double for my outside one...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Was bored at work so put on a stupid one -

Man Utd 0
Liverpool 3

60/1 £10 on.

I am assuming that while this is posting I will receive confirmation of United scoring!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Those who backed Real Madrid had a massive slice of luck. 91st min (of 3 signalled to be played), Elche equalise for 1-1. Then in the 94th, the blatantly corrupt referee gives Real a penalty which his Holiness tucked away for 2-1. Blatant nonsense from the referee who is the only man alive who thinks Pepe throwing a defender to the ground should be a penalty in his favour.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Those who backed Real Madrid had a massive slice of luck. 91st min (of 3 signalled to be played), Elche equalise for 1-1. Then in the 94th, the blatantly corrupt referee gives Real a penalty which his Holiness tucked away for 2-1. Blatant nonsense from the referee who is the only man alive who thinks Pepe throwing a defender to the ground should be a penalty in his favour.

Phew! It was close.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

I love pepe

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Swansea cost my 7 team accumulator... What was gutting is I thought I had stoke Newcastle and man u to win my cash but It wasn't Newcastle I had Swansea... sheep shagging f***s, fielding a team with 10 changes... and they are the defending champions. They well took that seriously.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Cheers ref!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here