Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betfair question - is this normal?

Jul 25, 2006
A question for the board.

I have recently set up a Betfair account. I hadn't used it for a couple of weeks and kept getting emails from them with offers of assistance, instruction, help etc.

Eventually some guy from Betfair rang me up one evening and asked if everything was ok with the account and gave me a 15 minute speil about the benefits of betfair against other online gambling sites. He kindly offered to give me a free £20 bet after I had completed my first £20 transaction.

I duly placed £20 on England to beat Estonia by any score. With odds of 1.20 I won back £4 plus my stake.

The following day as expected there was a £20 credit from betfair as promised, along with two more unexpected £10 credits from the bookie.

I did a bit of small time gambling on the horses the next day, lost a few quid, won a few quid, til i was eventually £60 odd in credit.

I have logged on today and have been given ANOTHER £25 credit from betfair.

I am thinking this is some great service they are providing here!

Is this normal ????

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
thats not really that normal, they tend to do a lot of £5 matched offers here and there though not that much more regularly

(in my experience anyway, I have 2 x accounts, 1 used a lot, 1 used rarely), sounds like you're doing ok

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here