Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Jimmy Grimble

Could do with a bit of help here please, chaps. Does anyone know the rules on cashing out with this offer?

I did £50 on over 0.5 pre-match. Then £50 in-play on PSG 2-1 @ 10/1. If the cash out looks good I'm going to be very tempted...

Jimmy Grimble

No reason not to cash out. Just means you can't place another in play bet and expect it to be refunded...

Is that just for this game or for all future games with this offer? Because I've just found this in the terms and conditions:

"Risk free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the PSG v Chelsea Champions League match, played on Tuesday 16th February 2016. If your first single In-Play bet is fully or partly Cashed Out, you will no longer be eligible to receive this offer."

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Is that just for this game or for all future games with this offer? Because I've just found this in the terms and conditions:

"Risk free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the PSG v Chelsea Champions League match, played on Tuesday 16th February 2016. If your first single In-Play bet is fully or partly Cashed Out, you will no longer be eligible to receive this offer."

My take is just for this game. I wouldn't cash out a risk free bet though myself.

Jimmy Grimble

My take is just for this game. I wouldn't cash out a risk free bet though myself.

I probably won't. But if it goes 2-1 and the option is there in the 80th minute or so...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Just for this game.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Didn't go crazy on this one so £20 pre- match bet did the draw 3/1 and £20 in play both teams to score 11/8 won already, now for just the draw to complete happy days. Come on Albion make it a great evening:albion2:

Jimmy Grimble

It got too much to turn down so had a saver to guarantee just shy of £400. Bit gutted but it's a lot of money from nothing [emoji3]

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
PSG, and both teams to score, at 7/2

175 plus about a fiver for over.5 of a goal

Thanks 365, you've just paid for me and the wife to go to Brizzle

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Had Costa to score anytime. Good run for my money. Look forward to the next free 50 quid in play game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did 3-0 PSG (o0.5 to start) so won a little token bet for the darts tomo. As usual was looking at the PSG race to 9 corners market - if anyone had done that at ht it would have been huge! I always look at about 5 differ bet bets and one always seems to land at large ish odds - I must learn to just go with first thing I see or wait til later in the game! Well done winners - hopefully they do Champs Lg next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here