IMG_1040 (Medium).JPG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I know it's not during the day, but up on butts brow, at night. You can see most of eastbourne with the street lights on. It is beautiful.

Great area for walking as well as looking at scenery.

When the "Golden Galleon" was under the previous ownership, did great food and had their own micro brewery, there was probably no finer place on the planet.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
113.JPG

Here's one I made earlier. And just 5 minutes from my house.

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
North and north east from Brightling village. Just been through there and that East wind was whistling through the trees round the church. South from the main road between Woods Corner and Netherfield near the Sugarloaf.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
North and north east from Brightling village. Just been through there and that East wind was whistling through the trees round the church. South from the main road between Woods Corner and Netherfield near the Sugarloaf.

One of the few mentioned that doesn't include the Downs. That part of East Sussex does indeed have some great views.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Plenty of great views in Sussex.

I like to give a mention the view from the back garden of The Bear in Burwash.

Have been impressed when we (Mid Sussex Seagulls), have been over to visit our pals at Seagulls Over Burwash.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Coming down to Brighton on the train from London, just north of Haywards Heath, the line runs into the town on a viaduct which offers spectacular views across God's own county both left and right. Always gives me a pleasant feeling of good fortune to be from where I am, no matter how many times I seen it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here