Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best tweet I've seen in ages

Sep 1, 2010
got the words correct too!! top stuff. .................AND we'll win the cup. NOT .........TO win the cup. it seems 20,000 adults cannot grasp tha the latter makes no bloddy sense whatsoever

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Brilliant (posting videos of your child in the bath on youtube aside) he's a very passionate little chap and fantastic singing!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol:, my uncle has taught some songs to his daughter 'seagulls! seagulls!' and attempted GOSBTS. I offered to teach 'my old man' but had second thoughts :)

My little girl started doing a flapping squarking seagull at about 4 months - well that's what i assumed it was!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
got the words correct too!! top stuff. .................AND we'll win the cup. NOT .........TO win the cup. it seems 20,000 adults cannot grasp tha the latter makes no bloddy sense whatsoever

Ermmm make that 19,999 thanks!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Simon Cowell has called me - he's not happy, says the voice has potential but where is the clapping.
Needs to work on the choreography ....

Good effort mind, from the wee chappie ....

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I think the 'up to win the cup' bit stems from people saying their going 'up' to Wembley/London from Brighton. Like people who are north of London would say they were going 'down' to London. Or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here