Best treatment for a BROKEN TOE ??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Hope it/you get better soon. Painful as ****

I’m curious - did you remember that there was a thread about broken little toes from 8.5 years ago and thought “I’ll search for it”, or did you think “there must be a thread about broken little toes, I’ll do a search with the relevant words in the string”?

I reckon he's in so much pain it's taken him 8.5 years to complete the post.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Think I've just broken the little toe on my left foot.

Completely self-inflicted, jogging around the house at 11pm at night to do the last 2,000 steps of my intended 20,000 steps for the day. I probably would have been fine if I wasn't giving most of my attention to the YouTube video playing on the TV in the lounge when I passed through. As a result I smashed my toe against some furniture.

I had 1,500 steps to do to get to my target, so I hobbled around to complete those, by which time my toe was at quite a strange angle. It seems to be a bit more normal angle now, but is rapidly swelling up and it's painful to put any weight on the foot at all.

What a ****ing idiot I am.

Frequently smash my toes into bedposts, doorposts etc. at home due to my habit of not wearing shoes when indoors. Did it again last week to little toe which has turned purple. Seeing as a lot of my work involves putting on steel toe cap boots I have not enjoyed walking around the boundary of a quarry doing noise measurements this week. Mrs Jakarta has NO sympathy... :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports