Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best Time To Play Everton?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Typical Albion performance, we will play them off the park and be a goal up for the first 70 minutes and then end up losing 2-1

And Richarlison... will he cry or score?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Some good stuff on The Athletic, apparently Big Dunc tore into a few players who then answered back. Players blaming the tactics of Ancelotti already.

what does journeyman manager Ancelotti know about tactics eh?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Think it will be a tough game. Yes they were shit in the FA cup, but so were we! They have a decent home record, we don't have a good away record.

In the form table from the last 6 premier league games they are 4th, we are 14th. They have lost once in their last 4 home matches, we have won once in our last 4 away.

My prediction is it will be a home win, or possibly a draw, or even an away win. Fairly confident it will be one of those results. Possibly.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Everton tore Chelsea apart last month so we know they can do it if they want to.

But so can we. Potter's short passing possession game can be lovely but unless it is combined with pressing, pace and variety we are too easy to play against, especially if the opposition have those qualities - as Chelsea did in the first half against us, and as Everton did last month.

If they don't, then with courage and ambition from the start we can win it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nobody does more than us to turn around the performances of teams who've been struggling recently

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
The Scouse Seagulls will be hoping to witness their first ever Merseyside league win. In fact I don’t think we’ve actually seen Brighton win a match since Buckley bagged a brace against Huddersfield about six years ago. UTA.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Think it will be a tough game. Yes they were shit in the FA cup, but so were we! They have a decen
t home record, we don't have a good away record.

In the form table from the last 6 premier league games they are 4th, we are 14th. They have lost once in their last 4 home matches, we have won once in our last 4 away.

My prediction is it will be a home win, or possibly a draw, or even an away win. Fairly confident it will be one of those results. Possibly.

You set me up thinking you were Mark Lawrenson. :lolol:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
:facepalm: Embarrassing faux-ultra wannabees. Even the Palace goonsquad haven't marched on their training ground yet.

(Sure they've protested at the ground, threatened to fight players on the pitch, given scary cut-throat gestures at their 'heroes' after defeats, and sent them strongly-worded letters telling them that a repeat of poor performances will 'not be acceptable or tolerated', but, that's normal behaviour, right?)

Could have been worse

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....tball/pic-serbian-fans-dig-grave-18612981.amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Local Everton fans are very twitchy about this.

So definitely were loose.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I feel super confident about this one. We are due a reaction after the last MASSIVE defeat!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We've never won at Everton, time for re-write history lads...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here