Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best quotes about us and our style of play

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
There's been quite a few posts with links to match reviews, and snippets from them.

Personally, one of my favourites was from the Telegraph following the Everton game in January, when they said:

"Lampard stood pensive on the touchline as Brighton & Hove Albion reduced his side to training cones"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...e on the,possibly his Everton career, unravel.

I just love the imagery of us doing this.

What's your favourite?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

"but it’s also true that Todd Boehly’s decision to bring Lampard back to the club on an interim basis was a mistake. It’s now three successive defeats for someone who, quite clearly, is not a very good manager, which was brutally exposed at the weekend by someone who, quite clearly, is."

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

"but it’s also true that Todd Boehly’s decision to bring Lampard back to the club on an interim basis was a mistake. It’s now three successive defeats for someone who, quite clearly, is not a very good manager, which was brutally exposed at the weekend by someone who, quite clearly, is."
Shame about the next line...

"Indeed Chelsea could do much worse than target De Zerbi in the summer. Mudryk, for one, would no doubt approve."

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
There is a lovely metaphor regarding us, Chelsea and restaurants in today's Totally Football Show
25 minutes in

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
“Bloody marvellous!” - me (on the match day thread a couple of days ago)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Shame about the next line...

"Indeed Chelsea could do much worse than target De Zerbi in the summer. Mudryk, for one, would no doubt approve."
Boo. BOO!

:ROFLMAO: :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here