Best Premier League Player

Probably missed out a few, just comment

• Total voters

Jimmy Grimble

Lee Cattermole?

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Got to be Van Persie 22 goals, 7 assists in 24 games - that's a f***ing joke!

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Surprised no one has mentioned Demba Ba yet.

It would be harsh on the other Newcastle players to say that Ba has carried the team this season but what a brilliant signing from West Ham on a free transfer. And to think he started the first few games on the bench. He has done brilliantly.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Aguero for me.

Wilshire as the potential to be the best of a generation, but cant vote for a player out of action this season

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Surprised no one has mentioned Demba Ba yet.

It would be harsh on the other Newcastle players to say that Ba has carried the team this season but what a brilliant signing from West Ham on a free transfer. And to think he started the first few games on the bench. He has done brilliantly.

That's why he's in the poll, great signing i was playing for us to sign him because he looked good at West Ham. Never thought he was this good though

D

Deleted member 18477

Senderos? Chamakh? Arshavin? Heskey?

Dont forget the self proclaimed best striker in the world... Bentdnar?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Sessegnon :lolol: what made you put him up.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Those are some truly absurd poll options there. Clint Dempsey & Stephane Sessegnon? Is that a joke? IMO David Silva is an absolutely ridiculous player, if we went up I'd happily pay £60 to watch him f***ing annihilate us, just because it'd be amazing to watch after the fifth went in.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Those are some truly absurd poll options there. Clint Dempsey & Stephane Sessegnon? Is that a joke? IMO David Silva is an absolutely ridiculous player, if we went up I'd happily pay £60 to watch him f***ing annihilate us, just because it'd be amazing to watch after the fifth went in.

Disagree. We'd stuff them 3-0 whilst El-abd puts Silva on a stretcher before he even touches the ball!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here