Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best place to watch the Boro match

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Be careful lots of thieving herberts around there.
My brother had that in Tenerife . Lots of people didn't lock there patio doors and lost valuable items. Thankfully he was the only one who actually locked his door. It's more likely locals thieving.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Isn't the big screen up on the beach? SURELY the club can have a word with the council, and we can watch it there? That would just be superb.

That would be epic. I would imagine we could sell it out too.

We have to make this happen.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
My brother had that in Tenerife . Lots of people didn't lock there patio doors and lost valuable items. Thankfully he was the only one who actually locked his door. It's more likely locals thieving.

Back in December a few mates went out for a 50th . 3 of them got their pockets dipped ,one within 2 hours of arriving. 3 times over the years myself or others i know have been dipped .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He said that he was unfortunate enough not to get tickets, and that is the case for most of us.

Isn't the big screen up on the beach? SURELY the club can have a word with the council, and we can watch it there? That would just be superb.

We struggle enough on TV without hyping it up to the limit.

Watch it in a pub. Or at home with loads of Bovril to hand.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The King and Queen seems like an obvious place to watch important matches, just by virtue of having such a large capacity. Guaranteed an atmosphere.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thinking of watching it in the Font & Firkin, or the Pav Tav. Not sure yet.

Note: Its also Norwich v Man Utd at 12.45 that day, so if you're heading to a pub, make sure you're in there before the plastics commandeer the telly.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Have the last games on Sky been announced then, I cannot find them listed
Not yet.

It'll be Middlesbrough v Albion

and probably Charlton v Burnley, except if Sky want to avoid the protests, in which case it'll be Wolves v Massive ( unless Wednesday beat Cardiff, in which case it will default to Leeds ).

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here