Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best place to sit at the Amex

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
East upper gives you the best view and you also get to look at the amazing west stand.

The north is best if you want to stand.

The west stand upper is second best for atmosphere.

West or east lower is best if you want a side view and want to feel closer to the action.

Thank you

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
If you like to go for a quiet, relaxing time...or you are mute.....

The West Stand Lower is for you. The Northern End. It's ever so peaceful in the rows around me.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I say 'Ta'. Just saying.

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
If you like to go for a quiet, relaxing time...or you are mute.....

The West Stand Lower is for you. The Northern End. It's ever so peaceful in the rows around me.

I just wanna enjoy going to the new team Sami had joined..he's my gero

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm hoping to come down for my first game soon. Just wondered where the best place to sit is, for atmosphere etc

Ta

How has no one mentioned the Tony Bloom stand!?! Shirly the best view going for a jcl?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Lev1;[url said:
http://youtu.be/PJMAVfkI0io]JCL?[/url]
A term used by true supporters as opposed to those that pay money to support BHA.
A true supporter was born within the sound of the Goldstone roar, spent many days fantasising about boot boys from the 70's and 80's but definitely is not gay. They have a sense of superiority and strut around spraying profanities and talking about the old days, a bit like your worse elderly relative, but with more profanity and lack of sense of humour.
He is not a season ticket holder but has an opinion on every other supporter who actually puts money into the club, bemoans the atmosphere but cannot be bothered to attend.
They can be seen buying their ticket from the kiosk outside the station once a season when their better half goes away to visit her sister in Cornwall and has a free weekend.
JCL's can spot them a mile off by the way they dress and act. Buy one a pie and a drink when you see them as always seem to be on permanent hunger strike due to their convictions about the new corporate Albion.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
WSU if you got strong lungs ( to walk up the stairs) and good eyesight and patience when waiting for a beer.

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
A term used by true supporters as opposed to those that pay money to support BHA.
A true supporter was born within the sound of the Goldstone roar, spent many days fantasising about boot boys from the 70's and 80's but definitely is not gay. They have a sense of superiority and strut around spraying profanities and talking about the old days, a bit like your worse elderly relative, but with more profanity and lack of sense of humour.
He is not a season ticket holder but has an opinion on every other supporter who actually puts money into the club, bemoans the atmosphere but cannot be bothered to attend.
They can be seen buying their ticket from the kiosk outside the station once a season when their better half goes away to visit her sister in Cornwall and has free weekend.
JCL's can spot them a mile off by the way they dress and act. Buy one a pie and a drink when you see them as always seem to be on permanent hunger strike due to their convictions about the new corporate Albion.

I'm not justifying myself I'm just a Sami fan who was hoping to enjoy coming and getting to know brighton and the team/fans

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
WSU if you got strong lungs ( to walk up the stairs) and good eyesight and patience when waiting for a beer.

Thanks just want the best area for atmosphere and to learn about the team from supporters

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
I'm not justifying myself I'm just a Sami fan who was hoping to enjoy coming and getting to know brighton and the team/fans
r
Mein Gott, this is just the type of attitude that sums up all that is wrong with the Albion:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here