Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best old school insults?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
'Twas all 'Nurr, Joey Deacon' and 'Nurrr, Durr-brain' up my way. We were very keen on 'Spazmo' too!!

We were horrible really, but at least we didn't know any proper swearing til we went to Secondary School. Ooh, how my ears burned!!

:lolol:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Gary Nelson said:
At College we had a mate with the surname Cunningham. He was nicknamed Ken after the Birmingham defender (dont know why we never thought of Richie but there you go)
Anyway Ken was renound for being tight. When we went walking in the Lake ditstrict, top of a mountain 200 degrees, my water bottle was at the bottle of my bag. Kens got a full bottle out and I ask him for a swig. Ken replies 'Get your own out, this is mine' Tight fucker!
At college he refused to open his mints because he was saving them.
So now amongst my mates, if anyone does anything demeed slightly to be tight like not getting a round in or whatever they are purely known as a Ken or 'you Kenny' Carries such weight and is a better insult than wanker.

:lolol: :lolol:

once knew a guy called something billard. once a mate of mine was talking to him and apparently he had a bogey up his nose all the time. i don't know why but from that moment on, the only natural thing to call bogeys became 'billards'

this is a class thread btw

i did some work at dorothy stringer a few years back when school was still on. i was amused to hear the kids call each other 'paedophile'. how times change

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
There was this Irish lad at school with two sticking out front teeth.

His surname was O'Keeffe...

need I continue?:lolol:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I almost forgot one - the dippy kids at Priory in Lewes were called the Lomas kids after the building where their classrooms were

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Joey Deacon

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
calling you white mates a wog in public thats always a goodun

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
deaconfeatures was a fave

if someone had a strop it was a 'spac-attack'

Dipshit
cockhandler
anuslicker

and minge, quality words

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Joey....

..........me and Krispies were walking from his sisters the close season with Mrs. Krispies. Now bear in mind she's Indian, and cannot for the life of her understand why the both of us are cripled with laghter after looking at a van with.........

.....J. DEACON. DECORATOR AND HANDYWORK!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Bender (or its derivative, Benny) was popular at Varndean in early 70s. And in those unenlightened times, spazz. mong and leggie (short for leg iron) were popular. The song Johnny Reggae quickly became Johnny Leggie when anyone did something particularly stupid.

Doombrain was another favourite insult.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Homo was one.

Or we shortened it to just " mo"

As in....you are a mo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here