Best Of Luck Woodchip !!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagull33

Apr 6, 2010
Just wanted to post a little thread up to wish my mate Woodchip all the very best in his new venture.

Woodchip as you know was one of the drivers behind the Plymouth Fans United arrangements and has been a life long fan of the Albion.

Well on Wednesday the lucky bugger is jetting off down under to NZ to live with his young lady for a new career and a very exciting new journey in his life.

He did say he would be coming back at some stage and no doubt will be on the ear bend for a ticket or two when he comes back

So for those of you who know Woodchip I am sure you will join me in wishing him all the very best of luck in his new venture and hope you dont miss us all and the Albion too much !! :cheers:

Good luck mate !!! :thumbsup:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
5cbd77e42e8bffab227d99c.gif

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Good luck mate. All the best for a successful time down under.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hooray, we've finally got rid of the bugger (if only in body)

Not really, good luck to you.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
best of luck craig.

my auntie and cousins are all in NZ rotorua area, she breeds race horses and seemly is pretty good at it - Jenny Day. we are hoping to get down there one day.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
NZ is a wonderful place,and you will certainly enjoy it................if,as the old saw goes,it's open when you get there !

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Thanks everyone. The removal men are here at the moment and it is a little sad to see all my stuff being packed up to not see it for nearly 3 months.

Dave, I'll be sure to look out for her name when I get to the races.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hasn't there already been a thread on this? Anyway to repeat, have a nice time.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Lucky bugger!...................except for not seeing the Albion of course.

Hopefully going to post as often from there as from here but good luck and enjoy :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports