Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Best movie scene ever

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just love that piece of music that goes with the dogfight in the BOB,just perfect symmetry between action and music.

My personal favourite clip is the Monty Python's We are the knights that say Niii

I mean who thought that up FFS just brilliant madness.

Niiii Niiii Niiii 🤣

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Private Pile in the head.
This scene is so intense, the results of all of humiliation and beatings Pile endured and unleashing all that anger, then finally being free from it all. Astonishing scene.

This brutal scene sets Derek on his journey from being a vicious, racist peice of shit to becoming a somewhat decent human. American History X is one of the greatest films ever made in my opinion, the journey Derek takes from a high ranking white supremacist to being the minority in prison and seeing just how vile his actions have been and the mental scarring it can leave behind is sensational. It's a hard watch at times (see the clip above) but I don't think I've ever watched a film that has stuck in my mind for so long after.

Insanely stupid film but makes me laugh every time I see it. Some amazing fight scenes in the film too but the knife throwing scene is still my favourite.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here