Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best moment of the season?

el punal

When a certain, ahem, lady, in the red light district of Amsterdam tried to grab my seagull head. This was before our historic 2-0 win over Ajax. This lady dressed in a black basque and not much else then proceeded to have a tug of war with my poor seagull’s beak. I politely told her to stop tugging my pecker, thankfully she did. I have lived to tell the tale. :drink:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
When a certain, ahem, lady, in the red light district of Amsterdam tried to grab my seagull head. This was before our historic 2-0 win over Ajax. This lady dressed in a black basque and not much else then proceeded to have a tug of war with my poor seagull’s beak. I politely told her to stop tugging my pecker, thankfully she did. I have lived to tell the tale. :drink:
You bad man!!!

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Being in a pub in Corfu playing Utd away. A gobby Utd fan was there. I celebrated our first goal quite loudly. They scored and he was all smug and said your not so cocky now. Moments later there goal was ruled out. That made my day and where i was grateful for var. We scored again. In the second half he took a phone call and sneaked out just before our 3rd goal went in. Never saw him again after that

Last edited:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Pascal Gros's goal at Old Trafford in September for me. Early enough in the season to give a glimpse of what we might achieve, 30 passes, United rendered clueless, their fans stunned, and one of those multi generational stranger hugging crowd surging moments that just felt special.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Pascal Gros's goal at Old Trafford in September for me. Early enough in the season to give a glimpse of what we might achieve, 30 passes, United rendered clueless, their fans stunned, and one of those multi generational stranger hugging crowd surging moments that just felt special.
God, I’d forgotten that early season promise. The way we shredded Wolves at their place. Right then, it felt like we could take on the world.

I miss Solly.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'd say either the winner against Marseilles and Pedro's subsequent celebration, or the fourth against Palace and Pedro's subsequent celebration.

Both distilled the pure joy and excitement of football into one brief magical moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here