• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think
:facepalm:
What next?

A best Jimmy Savile tracksuit poll?

The allegations of child molestation took the edge off his music for me tbh.

I genuinely reckon he was innocent, and just had the bizarre obsession about becoming Peter Pan, presumably a manifestation of his abusive father taking away his childhood.

Favourite Gary Glitter track?

I wonder if he had children so he had easy access to victims?

He wasn't. Try watching neverland

Yeah it was pretty grim watching. People would do anything to become filthy rich, including defamation. Although I suppose it's a lot easier once the person you're trying to defame is dead.

Be a bit careful here - nobody knows anything for sure… I’m going on innocent til proven guilty myself and his music is iconic. R Kelly on the other hand has ruined his songs…!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why?

His accusers know for sure

So you think Jimmy Saville was innocent too then
No I don’t - I think he was a proper wrongen nonce. I also feel the evidence against him was 100 times more concrete than Jacko…. I may be right, I may be wrong - he was a troubled soul for sure and a bit strange but not convinced for sure he was a nonce.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
No I don’t - I think he was a proper wrongen nonce. I also feel the evidence against him was 100 times more concrete than Jacko…. I may be right, I may be wrong - he was a troubled soul for sure and a bit strange but not convinced for sure he was a nonce.
One of my favourite songs of all times is billy jean, I love it but decided not to pay his estate any more money by listening to it. His music needs to die.

If I’m wrong then so what? His kids are rich enough without me streaming his music - there is zero downside to not playing his music.

There are other songs, dreams by fleetwood mac, perfect all the way over to locally produced drum and bass.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Your innocent until proven guilty stance didn't last long Sheebo
There are exceptions - Saville was obviously guilty - as was a footballer as I’ve heard it etc etc - but Jacko is nowhere near as clean cut - that’s clear to all…?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There are exceptions - Saville was obviously guilty - as was a footballer as I’ve heard it etc etc - but Jacko is nowhere near as clean cut - that’s clear to all…?
I understand your point, as proven by a few people here who thinks he's innocent. Seems pretty clear to me though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Two little boys
Do you wanna be in my gang

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
His best song as a singer is, IMHO, Never Can Say Goodbye. Written for Diana Ross, but 13-year-old Michael just kills it. He was never in as fine a voice as in the early 70s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here