Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best live band you have ever seen?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Bob Marley @ Brighton Center 1980
Aswad @ Carnival
Steel Pulse...never really into their recordings, good, but never loved, but always loved their concerts.
Dave, I knew Marley played the Centre twice in 77 & is generally accepted to have never been beaten but can't recall a 80 gig which will annoy ne as I can't say I was too young to miss it!
Anyway here is my reggae list All Brighton mostly The Suite
1. Yellowman
2. Misty in Roots
3. Toots & The Maytals
4. Eek a Mouse
5. Aswad
6. Burning Spear
7. Culture (2am start 5 hours late 50 left out of 2,000)
8. Steel Pulse
9. Dedmond Dekker
10. Mighty Diamonds

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dave, I knew Marley played the Centre twice in 77 & is generally accepted to have never been beaten but can't recall a 80 gig which will annoy ne as I can't say I was too young to miss it!
Anyway here is my reggae list All Brighton mostly The Suite
1. Yellowman
2. Misty in Roots
3. Toots & The Maytals
4. Eek a Mouse
5. Aswad
6. Burning Spear
7. Culture (2am start 5 hours late 50 left out of 2,000)
8. Steel Pulse
9. Dedmond Dekker
10. Mighty Diamonds

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I think it was his penultimate concerts, you missed TWO nights :-(... think he did Philadelphia after Brighton, and that was it sadly....

He even changed the lyrics to 'Just like a BRIGHTON sunny day' and really ephasised Brighton....

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Janes Addiction Brixton Academy 1990-ish
The Pixies at Cr*stal P*lace (the park, not the decrepit chav-riddled slum) - around the same time. Beautiful day, beautiful people.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Did anyone make it to the O2 to see Muse over the last couple of nights?

Sounds like their latest tour set-up is as modest and understated as usual! I'm seeing them at the LG Arena on Tuesday and can't wait.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Did anyone make it to the O2 to see Muse over the last couple of nights?

Sounds like their latest tour set-up is as modest and understated as usual! I'm seeing them at the LG Arena on Tuesday and can't wait.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Without a doubt, Radiohead at Glastonbury '97. They played their upcoming or recently released new album, cant remember which, OK COMPUTER! Was immense, amazing, unforgetable atmosphere, even fireworks going off over the stage at the of the gig. Truly amazing, with me to my dying breath

This is mine too. Unforgettable.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Dare i say it but i saw Gary Glitter when i was about 14 at Crawley leisure centre what a showman !!!!
Pity the dirty raincoated, filthy, paedo pig shattered my childhood dreams of being a pop star by his foul and depraved actions !!!

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
Rammstein at the 02 in feb 2012 it was amazing lots of fire and 2 and a half hours of German songs :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here