Thanks all

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So many to choose from.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Depends on location. My experience of them is that they are all the same. You can do service washes if you don’t want to hang around.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not sure, but avoid the one near Portland Road.

Little git stuck two fingers up at me and pinched my coat even though it was about 5 sizes too big.

I hope he grows up soon.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The one in exeter street followed by the Marquess were always my most successful, 30 odd years ago. Folding up underwear was so much better (and more subtle than dating websites) :blush:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Still have creases in your Y-Fronts?

Nice moves mate.
As far as I remember, white bikini briefs were the order of the day in the early 80's, but I can see how your fascination with creased y-fronts (hopefully not stained 🤮} has managed to get you to where you are today :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
When I first left home I liked the Laundrette, it was next to Fodda at the end of the high st ( cafe) and opposite the pub . . . I could have a pint, read the paper and keep an eye on my smalls spinning. . .

Is the one in SOuthwick still there? That had massive weapons grade Miele machines, great for duvets/blankets/teenagers etc

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
His Y fronts are so old, it's only the stubborn understains that's holding them together.

Up until this thread, I had forgotten how sexy laundrettes were in my younger years. You'd always have a few old biddies, but invariably there'd be some young hottie folding up their underwear. I think I had a higher success rate in Laundrettes than pubs or clubs. And I always smelt nice :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here