Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Italian in Brighton ?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Bella Italia between Bartholomew Square / Market Street / Prince Albert Street. Wonderful food and excellent service.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Surprised at this; it's the second worst I've been to in the City (after Donatello's). Soggy, tasteless pizza and gritty, watery mussels... Thought Leonardo's just up the road was excellent though.#

I really hope we're not gonna have Donatello's on our shirts next season.

If you want BAD then try Fat Leo's :sick:

I rather like Otello's in Church Road.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Went to Pinochios last weekend with the Mrs for the first time in years.

Good atmosphere, and cheap, but the food wasn't that great.

Good seeing a recent Albion team photo up on the wall though.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
I like Otello's and Leonardos. Didn't like Topolino Duo. Felt overpriced for what it was and didn't like the decor.

Maroccos on hove seafront is worth a look and you get to have the best ice-cream in Sussex for afters!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't go far wrong in Al Duomo. The original and the best - tho admittedly not quite as good as it was. Great location too, for someone just down for the weekend, right by the Pavilion entrance.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
toscas in shoreham,worth the drive

Definately the best Italian in this area. Been there loads and have never had a bad meal or bad service- better than thr overpriced Jamies Italian.

Or if you want something a bit more rustic then La Fiorentina on western road is good- been there for over 30 years

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
marrocco's....the fish platter is to die for!!!!

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
We are fortunate in having a number of very good Italian restaurants but if you are going out for a meal you can ignore Pizzias, they are easy to make or can be obtained from many outlets,it was noted this weekend that they can be made for under £2 but sell for £12 PLUS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here