Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best Hoover advice

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Miele all the way baby - built to last and bags are just so much easier than bagless. I really love mine, great German engineering again, my gf less in awe of it but likes using it because it's easy - if you have decent carpet or pets you'll defo need the turbo head.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The one I have at home is getting on a bit and doesn't really suck properly nowadays.
The Dyson is still working ok though.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

_79588752_pc080006.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If you have a decent carpet do not waste your time with a cylinder cleaner, it will just take up whats on the surface.

You want an upright, though if your missus just does the ''house wife shuffle'' then buy any old crap as it won't make a difference anyway.

However, if she takes a bit of time and vacs properly then your choices are:

Kirby: Out side of the Royal Commercial (no longer available in the UK new) this is the best you can buy for lifting the pile and vacuuming, also the tool kit is extensive.

Far too expensive and over priced new so look for a 2nd hand one on ebay. They are weighty though but the G series has power steering so light to use.

Sebo: I've only used the the commercial one, BS36 and its excellent, but I'm presuming their domestic range is just as good.

Oreck: Again pretty much the same performance as the SEBO.

GTech Air Ram: Not used one but those I've spoken to who have have been seriously impressed, its cordless and light weight. For domestic use this would probably be my choice.

Dyson: If you like your vacuums to be pretty colours and fall to bits then this is for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here