Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best home game at Withdean.....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was locked out of the Swindon Semi (Bloody plastics :angry: ).

My vote would be either the 6-0 drubbing of Mansfield or the 4-0 vs Watford. The latter one just edging it, I feel.

Not only were we a class apart that day, I remember the South Stand erupting when Palace crept ahead late on. Cue mass hysteria and singing "1-0 to the Palace Scum". I genuinely thought we were going to stay up at that point, until Reading fielded a weakened team and we didn't have enough in the tank to beat Grimsby. :down:

Well obviously Swindon, Man City and a few others would be up there. But for various different reasons i f***ing loved the game we beat forest 2-1 in Wilkins first season. Coming from behind with two goals in i think 90 seconds and bas savage taking on the hole of the forest team was brilliant.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
One that springs to mind is the home game against Bristol City when we won the div 2 title. They were all over us for most of the game (Kuipers had his best ever game for us in my opinion) before Lee Steele nodded in a winner in the 93rd minute. Other results went our way and promotion was pretty much secured.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Chesterfield - Cullip
Man City ( still rate that as one of the best result a Brighton side ever had)
Millwall this season
Halifax ( I think it was that game that Zammo scored a sublime goal)
Swindon Play Off for sheer excitement

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Best game of football was v Reading in 2001-2002 when we beat them 3-1. An hour of head to head outstanding football then we got three goals, Zamora, Lewis and Melton before they got a consolation in the last minute.

For sheer enjoyment at the result v Swindon in the play-offs and v Man City in the League Cup this season.

Been a few. Remember the 2-0 down and 3-2 up against Southend last season or Leicester this season?

The 8-0 against Northwich Victoria was fun too. Both 3 goal drubbings of Millwall recently have been amusing and the Swindon game was good but Man City wins it for me.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The first one. It was a lovely day too.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Been a few. Remember the 2-0 down and 3-2 up against Southend last season or Leicester this season?

The 8-0 against Northwich Victoria was fun too. Both 3 goal drubbings of Millwall recently have been amusing and the Swindon game was good but Man City wins it for me.

We didn't go 2 down against southend.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
For me, It would have to be the Swindon game. I wasn't at the Citeh game. I was at the Chesterfield game, but that wasn't as good as Swindon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here