Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best guest pie in Amex Era ?

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
The chilli was the best, but it was pushed all the way by the mince, bacon and cheese. Everything about that pie screamed wrong...but it was so right.

Lush.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I think the the ale sation one was best, you had to paws whilst eating it but most of the flavour was in the tail.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Based on all the away pies I have had, we are bloody lucky to have such quality. Nothing anywhere else has come close so far for me. Looking forward very much to a spicy chilli pie tomorrow. Best get there a bit early :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Based on all the away pies I have had, we are bloody lucky to have such quality. Nothing anywhere else has come close so far for me. Looking forward very much to a spicy chilli pie tomorrow. Best get there a bit early :)

Actually the Cottage pie at Fulham beat the best of piglets I'm afraid to say

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I seem to recall a hotpot pie being awesome. I never got my head round the concept of the mince bacon and cheese so haven't tried one.

I'm not sure that I've had any I didn't like though. I love them all and often have two!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
lets be honest they're all bloody nice and we're very lucky. Think we sometimes forget how lucky we are while other clubs are munching on pukka shite or in palace's case pedigree chum in an asda pastry (a treat of course) :thumbsup:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Actually the Cottage pie at Fulham beat the best of piglets I'm afraid to say

I'm a fan of the Cottage Pie, but I thought that the beef, bacon and cheese was on a par with it, as is the chilli.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I seem to recall a hotpot pie being awesome. I never got my head round the concept of the mince bacon and cheese so haven't tried one.

I'm not sure that I've had any I didn't like though. I love them all and often have two!

Lamb hotpot for me too. I didn't like the sound of mince, bacon and cheese either and reverted to Steak and Ale that day. Wonder if i missed out :(

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Lamb hotpot for me too. I didn't like the sound of mince, bacon and cheese either and reverted to Steak and Ale that day. Wonder if i missed out :(

You certainly did.
Mince, Bacon and cheese was stunning, so glad we had three home games in January to get the hat-trick.
The hot pot pie was also extremely moorish, as is the Chicken Balti every time they bow to fan pressure and put it back on the menu.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
On a lighter side!! :facepalm:
_80850524_pre_match_getty.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here