Kajaki

Based on a true story
Currently available on Amazon prime and well worth a watch imo

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Raw
(the French film, not the Eddie Murphy concert). Superb film.

Chocolat.
Charming film, a bit soppy but I liked it.

Spectre.
A controversial choice but my favourite Craig era Bond film. I urge a revisit, it’s got it all and races along at a good lick.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Spectre.
A controversial choice but my favourite Craig era Bond film. I urge a revisit, it’s got it all and races along at a good lick.
It's certainly more fun than the mopathons (mopeathon? mope-a-thon?) either side of it.
On the other hand, it's a good thing that it bombs along so quickly, because people get over chlamydia in less time than that film lasts.
I also struggle to take it seriously ever since hearing the action scenes described as "like playing Goldeneye on the N64 on Agent difficulty".
In case you can't tell, I like it. :thumbsup:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Jaws
Unfaithful (Richard Gere, Diane Lane)
Poltergeist

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yes but that was utter dross. This thread is about the best films with one word titles, not any films with one word titles 😁
I guess that is a matter of opinion, i might be a bit odd but I loved all of the Rambo films, so it was good enough for me to include in the list.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How well has Scanners aged?

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Slightly off topic I know, but a few years ago I worked with a guy who genuinely bore a strong resemblance to Buzz Lightyear. We arrived in the office one morning and someone had left a plastic model of BL on his desk which was quite funny. What wasn't funny was that the same individual had left a model of Shrek on my desk (I'm follically challenged and did once receive a Mr potato head toy in a secret santa).

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
M?

Come on people the games gone.

Why the query on M? It's a superb film, far more worthy of mention than many on here/
While we're on single letter answers - Z is also worthy of recognition

And one that (surprisingly) hasn't been mentioned yet that would certainly be high in my top films list is Weekend

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why the query on M? It's a superb film, far more worthy of mention than many on here/

And one that (surprisingly) hasn't been mentioned yet that would certainly be high in my top films list is Weekend
I agree, it is utterly fantastic. I didn't say anything because I was hoping it was just about it being repeated a few times in the thread, rather than questioning the quality.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Because M is a singular letter and not a word, there's no place for it here - be gone with this silliness.

I don't make the rules I just abide by them.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Diehard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here