Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best ....easy snack

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The fish finger sandwich is my hangover cure. Not to much chewing required. Must have Ketchup.

I really need to source some fish fingers. It has all the right components for a hangover cure; moist, sugar from the ketchup, protein.

I indulged in the best hangover cure today though. Breakfast burrito, strong black coffee and a Bloody Mary.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
just gone for mature grated cheese,sliced onion
Oo, cheese on toast is my snack of choice, but I've not tried it with onion. Does the onion go on first, last in the middle?

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
I really need to source some fish fingers. It has all the right components for a hangover cure; moist, sugar from the ketchup, protein.

I indulged in the best hangover cure today though. Breakfast burrito, strong black coffee and a Bloody Mary.

Another drink always helps. When I was a lad a glass of champagne followed by a line was called, "The Brighton breakfast." Obviously I never tried it. Bet it worked a treat though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Another drink always helps. When I was a lad a glass of champagne followed by a line was called, "The Brighton breakfast." Obviously I never tried it. Bet it worked a treat though.
What sort of line, a compliment, like 'nice tits'?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
just gone for mature grated cheese,sliced onion,thick proper bread under grill with hot pepper sc.........lush

Have you? Thrilling. Let me know what you are having for lunch. I'll be over here on the edge of my seat.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A toasted breakfast sandwich you will make again and again once sampled:

Two bits of toast, top one with a fried egg and some mature cheddar then grill. Finish with HP sauce then devour. You will need to make another straight away. The future is BROWN!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Two slices of bread. Dijon mustard on one and butter on the other. Put ham on the mustard and grated mature cheddar on the ham. Put buttered slice on top, butter side down. Brush olive oil on outsides of sandwich and fry in a dry pan until evenly toasted on both sides and cheese has melted. Eat with cold beer.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Ridiculous. Five fish fingers are needed to make a sarnie, four if you're tight.
If, like me, you buy a pack of 20 it's important to decide of you're being a 4 or 5 fingerer and stick with it.

well its always 5, 4 in a row and one across the top, add a bit of tomato sauce, job done.

another vote for crisp sarnie btw, any flavour except salt and vinegar or prawn cocktail. imho cant beat slightly salted kettle chips for the perfect crisp sandwich!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Put bacon in the microwave and do some toast.Job done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here