Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
League 1 and we're going down League 1 and were going down :nono:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Tonight is a massive game for us, lets get behind the team tonight and help them get these 3 points!
:albion2::ascarf:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I've been doing that for the last 7 months, that hasn't worked!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I've been doing that for the last 7 months, that hasn't worked!

So, its not too late, we arn't down yet, and i believe that we can and will escape relegation, keep getting behind the team, what have you got to lose by doing so? :albion2::albion2:

All these threads about support and yet come kick off time north stand will tuck into their picnics, family stand will blow they occasional horn but spend most of the time having pillow fights with each other and south stand will be quiet apart from H block and that other block that occasionally appeals for a throw in.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
All these threads about support and yet come kick off time north stand will tuck into their picnics, family stand will blow they occasional horn but spend most of the time having pillow fights with each other and south stand will be quiet apart from H block and that other block that occasionally appeals for a throw in.

And that explains why we struggled this season, a lack of vocal support at home, coupled by (others) moaning about everything from players, managers, food, etc...

We used to make noise at the Goldstone, and when doing well before when we returned to Brighton, we make noise at away games but people can't be bothered at home matches at Withdean, It's not the ground thats the reason, its physcological. There is no reason why fans actually can't get behind the side at home games.

And that explains why we struggled this season, a lack of vocal support at home, coupled by (others) moaning about everything from players, managers, food, etc...

We used to make noise at the Goldstone, and when doing well before when we returned to Brighton, we make noise at away games but people can't be bothered at home matches at Withdean, It's not the ground thats the reason, its physcological. There is no reason why fans actually can't get behind the side at home games.[/Q

When you shout support as well you get looked at as if you have just announced you have a bomb down your trousers. I sit in H block and when we start a song, or at least try to, we are gazed at as if they are thinking, "oh is that what you do at this place"

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you're all going to Accrington clap your hands

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After our 3rd goal I promise to chant (even on my own if necessary) "We are staying up, say we are staying up" :lol:

I am really looking forward to this game and having accepted that we are going to get relegated, I am expecting a fighting performance even if we lose

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

Yeah, H block will sing a few rounds of 'stand up if you hate palace'. Only to bait the stewards mind, then shut up. Singing section my ass.

Of course I realise that the stewarding of this part of Withdean is over zealous to say the least. However every time I have sat there I have become so frustrated that all anyone seems to want to do is argue with the stewards that I have moved permanently to G block.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
we can see you holding hands

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here