Votes: 2 1.3%
  • June Brides

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If the Jesus and Mary Chain lose out to gubbins like Dexys or the Housemartins, then I'm going to delete every single one of these polls.

To HELL with what 'the people' want, if the people are IDIOTS. To HELL with democracy.

Yea the jesus and mary chain never quite acheived the dizzy heights that zig zig sputnick did, always thought JaMC were for posers and wannabe goths. Today would be a top band for hipsters to follow.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
If the Jesus and Mary Chain lose out to gubbins like Dexys or the Housemartins, then I'm going to delete every single one of these polls.

To HELL with what 'the people' want, if the people are IDIOTS. To HELL with democracy.

Nonsense, all three of these bands are good, and both the Mary Chain and Dexy's were truly great in their prime, so those are two of the bands i've voted for.

*Pedantry* The poll refers to a fictional band called "Jesus and the Mary Chain"; i've taken this as a proxy vote for the noisemungous band "The Jesus and Mary Chain" none of whom has to my knowledge claimed to be called Jesus */Pedantry *

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yea the jesus and mary chain never quite acheived the dizzy heights that zig zig sputnick did, always thought JaMC were for posers and wannabe goths. Today would be a top band for hipsters to follow.

I don't recall goths had any huge love for them, tbh. There was more to it than just wearing black. The JAMC were (are) an indie rock band, who cited the Beach Boys and the Ronettes as influences. Not very goth.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I don't recall goths had any huge love for them, tbh. There was more to it than just wearing black. The JAMC were (are) an indie rock band, who cited the Beach Boys and the Ronettes as influences. Not very goth.

Mr and Mrs Boring have called and want to adopt you. I said wannabe goths, they are more accurately called emos, before there time. In that case I salute them, Pioneers who laid the groundwork to bring us the wonders of Good Charlotte and my bloody valentine. You can see the wispy over the face fringe/emo cut evolving as they play.

I hope you picked up the sarcastic tone of my post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here