Uwantsumorwat
could be worse

2626955916_3f5b691ab1_o.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Well f**k me sideways! The new liberals of football find a tattoo offensive, what a surprise! The ink is a bit blotchy, the outline is none too good, ooo you shoudn't have tattoos at all, blah blah blah.

The thread starter asked a question, or at least for the best examples of BHAFC skin art. If you don't like tatts then fine, don't comment.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well f**k me sideways! The new liberals of football find a tattoo offensive, what a surprise! The ink is a bit blotchy, the outline is none too good, ooo you shoudn't have tattoos at all, blah blah blah.

The thread starter asked a question, or at least for the best examples of BHAFC skin art. If you don't like tatts then fine, don't comment.

Thanks I like them and have them and think that one is crap

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

This. Give the guy a break ffs. We're all Albion fans and anyone with an Albion tattoo is alright by me. As woody says, it's supposed to be a thread showcasing Albion tattoos and yet it's turned into a let's rip into the guy about his tattoo and spelling binfest.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford

Like them, have them, wouldn't put them up on the internet 'cos some of them are old and look a bit crap now.

Not aware I was a "new liberal" - never been called one of them before.

Let's be honest here, it's a bit like putting a photo of your missus on the internet and asking complete strangers to do the same. Ever seen the Holmesdale/Palace munters thread?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
daddyrudwick - fair play sir for that. you wear that out with pride my friend.

nice to see somebody making a lifetime and public declaration to the super seagulls.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Why anybody would want to do that to themselves is beyond me. They look so aweful, cheap and tacky. Just my opinion of course, you're free to do whatever you like to yourself - but they never look good. Just always reminds me of some benefit scrounger from a Northern council estate trying to look hard.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Can't think why people are so bloody harsh as the man has had what he wants and it isn't bad at all.Obviously putting it up on here wasn't the best thing to do,but christ give the man a break.

Everybody likes diffrent things and he's a BHA FAN:thumbsup:

I recall someone who had the current crest done and put it on here,that was really bad but that was his choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here