Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Barbers In The Brighton Area ??

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I always go to Headroom Barbers (?) opposite St Michaels Church in Hove, although I've only been to two others so it may not be good compared to those already mentioned. Oh and ask for Andy, he's good:)

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Can heartily recommend Dave (or either of the other two guys) at Trafalgar St barbers, just opposite City College: £9 and excellent. Been going to him since he was at Keith's in Bond St years ago.

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Always difficult to find a barber you will go back to. I can think of two that I would visit again in the Brighton area.

Barnets- as mentioned earlier, they start from about £11. They take their time when cutting, which is how it should be!

The one in 5ways next to Videostar on Ditchling Road. Opened fairly recently, again not too pricey or quick!

Think it's called LJ's. It is good and is now my first choice.

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
I visited the barbers near Villa and Hut down the Brighton Laines for first time today . Very good barbers very cheap and open at 7.30 am says it all

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
2 places for me - Headroom up behind Waitrose (22 Victoria Road)is always a good spot and is owned and operated by a Brighton ST holder so always good for some footy banter.

Must give a plug to my mates barber's along Lewes Road just oposite the B&Q / Halfords - its called Terraces (bright orange signs)

Karlos23

Oct 26, 2009
The terraces on lewes road opp B and Q is a good 1, good lads, good prices and open late on Thursday nights plus SSN on the box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here