Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best away game chant

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Screaming J said:
Two away at Hull at our last 2 games (I think) at Boothferry Park:-

2) a game where we were squashed in to a tiny corner, Hull underestimating how many we'd take away for a midweek evening game. We all got moved to the main stand and when the Hull fans started going "come on you Tigers" or similar rubbish we responded by all going

"Miaouw"

at them until warned to stop by a copper otherwise we'd get thrown out for threatening behavour or similar bollocks. It was also one of the first times the "1-0 to the shirtlifters" was used. We won that one 2-0 as well I think; Rogers scored one ; but can't remember the other.

I think that second game was the one wear we sang

"£15,000 for a three bed house, wankers, wankers"

In response to seeing the house prices in the estate agents windows.

Classic.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
When we were losing playing Gillingham a few years back, they was a lull in the crowd noise and a single Gillingham fan started the "does your boyfriend..." chant.

Quick as a flash, a Brighton fan shouted back very, very loudly and clearly (and very slowly)

OI YOU F*CKING PIKEY, AT LEAST I HAVENT GOT A FRIDGE IN MY FRONT GARDEN

..we were in stitches. Simply because it was the only thing you could hear in the stadium at the time and the Gillingham fan was silenced.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
butchy said:
ONE BANANA, TWO BANANA, THREE BANANA, FOUR... NA NA NA NAAAAA NAAAA NAMANAMA NA NA NAAAA!

I also remember wycombe away a few seasons back when someone nicked a stewards megaphone. They waded into the crowd trying to get it back and everyone was going

wheres your megaphone, wheres you megaphone, wheres you megaphone....its over there its over there...etc etc. They were going mad
:lolol: top day out.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So far this season the " P R I S O N" chant at Bristol City and "Robin Hood is a wanker" at Forest take some beating, sure there have been some far better and more inventive ones in the past but I can't remember them at the moment.

Oh hang on, Leeds a couple of seasons back when they introduced the new Chairman, Ken Bates, we immediately started singing "He'll build a hotel, then he'll F**k off", that was pretty good as there were enough of us singing to be sure that he and the whole ground heard us.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
loved all the chanting at millwall this season they just stood they stunned!

also do like the tiny cox song think that is superb

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA JOBI MCANUFF, MCANUFF JOOOOOOBI MCANUFF.....

Just after a certain goal in the 93rd minute at the Withdean last year

:clap2:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
eagles #1 said:
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA JOBI MCANUFF, MCANUFF JOOOOOOBI MCANUFF.....

Just after a certain goal in the 93rd minute at the Withdean last year

yeah :rolleyes: PRICK

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Not exactly a chant but the gay Mexican wave at Forest a few years back kept us and the Forest fans amused whilst we were being trounced 3-0. It must have picked the team up as well because we came back at them with two late goals including a brilliant effort by Nathan Jones.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bromley shrimp said:
Mimicking Miiiiiiillllllwaaaaallllllll and it's just like watching gay pride at the same game.
Pointing at them "he's over there, he's over there" when they said "does your boyfriend know you're here?"
The flat noses looked like they wanted to curl up and die with embaresment.

I have to say that seldom have I ever seen a bunch of fans look quite so confused as the Millwall Chav set. Hilarious !

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Munkfish said:
i rember at crewe away when we lost 4-1 and albert pele jarret scored for us! the brighton contingent picked on a ball boy all game

"rooneys shagged your mum/gran"

"you pikey basterd"

"you fat bastard"

and then at half time chantng at the under 7s game being played at the centre circle! :lolol:

To the under 7's at that game:

"You're going home in a Cheshire Car Seat"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The 80's classic at Anfield 'You'll ne-ver work again' you-ll ne-ver work again, sign on, sign on"

The Ken Bates "He's gonna build a hotel, he's gonna build a hotel" was also used at Sheff Weds a couple of years ago, when he was sniffing around them.

This year "Does your cousin know you're here?" at Yeovil.

I was also thinking of starting "Get your tits out for your Dad". But I was stood with Hiney and his daughter, so I thought better of it!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here