Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best and worst away fans of the season so far

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Who does everyone think the best and worst away fans have been so far this season, for me the best have to be Middlesbrough, me and my little boy traveled back on the train to Lewes with 6 blokes from Middlesbrough, absolutely f***ing rat arsed they were but really funny, had a good old chat about the game and the stadium, all shook hands at Lewes and off they went.
The worse for me have to be Leeds, mainly because a fight broke out about 10 feet in front of me and my lad on the concourse, he looked terrified, i had to shield him behind me, not nice, although the Paddy kenny's having a party chant has to be the best chant of the season so far

el punal

Who does everyone think the best and worst away fans have been so far this season, for me the best have to be Middlesbrough, me and my little boy traveled back on the train to Lewes with 6 blokes from Middlesbrough, absolutely f***ing rat arsed they were but really funny, had a good old chat about the game and the stadium, all shook hands at Lewes and off they went.
The worse for me have to be Leeds, mainly because a fight broke out about 10 feet in front of me and my lad on the concourse, he looked terrified, i had to shield him behind me, not nice, although the Paddy kenny's having a party chant has to be the best chant of the season so far

I agree with you re. Middlesbrough. Met Barry from the Boro after the game who joined me and my pals on the train back to Brighton, with us in the pub and offered to buy a round and then with us on the train back to Southampton.

He was absolutely off his trolley but a real laugh - especially when he said he woke up at 4.30am and decided to have a pint of cider and continued all day! Thought Brighton fans were the best and friendliest he'd ever met. Baz - you're a legend, hope to see again. Up the Smoggies!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Peterborough have been by far the best this season, both in terms of numbers and noise.

:jester:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Best so far - Middlesbrough
Worst so far - Barnsley. Peterborough follow up a close 2nd worst, although they did actually sing up a couple of times and didnt only bring about 10 fans.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Best: Blackburn Rovers

Worst: Palace

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Middlesbrough fans were the best.

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
seems to be a lot of votes for Middlesbrough, the guys we met were brilliant, Bolton fans were shit today, bit like their team were

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here